Chapter 123: exactly

Qi Yan stared at the screen, and the words on it seemed to turn into sharp knives, stabbing his eyes and spreading scarlet blood. Qi Yan couldn't make himself accept this result, but he still tried to keep calm and went on to investigate. He read the information on the Internet one by one, and then searched for his relevant information. Then he found it even more unbelievable that his partner was not Shu Zimu, who he was thinking about, but someone else, who turned out to be the Qu Fei with the wrong heart.

In his memory, Qu Fei, who was not correct in his mind, did not change his nature here, not only coveting the wealth of the Qi family, but also discrediting him after being derailed. The marriage ended quickly, and it seems to have been nominal. But even so, Qi Yan still cannot accept the fact that he would blindly marry Qu Fei. He didn't understand why he was not married to Shu Zimu. If Shu Zimu was there, how could he be fond of others.

With limited information publicly available on the Internet, Qi Yan felt that he needed more in-depth and credible information. He must find out what is wrong with the marriage partner, and all the things about Shu Zimu, he wants to know, especially... the cause of death and true and false.

Qi Yan didn't want to believe that Shu Zimu was really gone. He still had so little hope. Perhaps the other party just changed their name and identity and went to another place to start a new life.

Except that there is something wrong with the lover, everything else is normal compared with what Qi Yan remembered. If it weren't for the person around him, this would basically be the state he would have in ten years. Qi Yan informed the assistant that he would not go to the company if he had something to do, and then arranged for the staff to check Shu Zimu's things. According to his usual behavior, these things were also done here without hindrance. The tone of the people who received the notification was a bit suspicious. Unexpectedly, the workaholic boss would suddenly give himself a holiday, and he did not understand why he suddenly wanted to check the information of a person who had passed away for two years and had no problems, but they obviously obeyed and even feared Qi Yan. Accepted the order without any doubt.

In addition to Cha Shuzi Mu's affairs, Qi Yan also wanted to know what happened to him over the years, especially how to find the wrong person to get married. This matter can not be handed down to investigate, obviously will cause suspicion, Qi Yan can only ask Aunt Zhang.

Aunt Zhang was also suspicious when asked by Qi Yan about his previous affairs, but Aunt Zhang could be trusted by Qi Yan, and he had to know the previous things. The only option was to ask insiders. The French will no longer have any doubts about the other party.

Knowing that Qi Yan had "can't remember" his previous marriage, Aunt Zhang questioned for a long time with anxiety, trying to understand Qi Yan's symptoms, and asked him if he would go to the hospital. Qi Yan patiently dealt with a few words, and finally took a deep breath. His eyes were stained with blood, and he looked at Aunt Zhang with a terrible expression and said: "Aunt Zhang, don't ask, I will go to the hospital if something happens. You Let me tell you what happened to my marriage before. I just want to know this now."

Aunt Zhang was taken aback by his appearance, and felt more and more that he had a problem, but he didn't dare to stop following him. He could only talk about the situation at the beginning, and he made up his mind to let him Go to the hospital.

"You married Qu Fei when you were twenty-five years old, and you left after two years." Aunt Zhang said, "You have never liked that person, it is indeed a faceless and shameless. It's a good thing."

Qi Yan closed his eyes and his voice was low, "Since I don't like him, how can I marry him?"

Aunt Zhang was stunned, "You don't remember this? Fortune-tellers said that you should get married when you are twenty-five. That year, the wife held a banquet for you to pick the target. That's how it was picked. You never wanted to get married, I just picked a thing to deal with." Aunt Zhang said that Qi Yan's face became even more ugly. I suddenly thought of the other party and asked Xue Zimu suddenly, thinking about it, and said: "Speaking of which, you first chose Xue Zimu. The child was unwilling to make trouble with Xue's family, so he changed Qu Fei." Aunt Zhang sighed. "The child was also desperate and unlucky. If he had promised to marry in, he might not be so harmed by the Xue's family. "