Chapter 47: Goodnight kiss

After finishing the call, Xu Chi hurriedly greeted Jonathan and left, leaving the drunk Jian Hongshen to his care. He only said that there was something wrong at home, but did not elaborate on what was happening, lest Jian Hong heard the grief and left in a hurry.

Jonathan glanced at Jian Hongshen, who seemed not too drunk, and took advantage of the opportunity to set his words clean. It's just that Jian Hongshen seems to be drunk and knows how to make a difference. The thing about Xu Lan may be suffocating in his heart, and he confided in it. All other questions asked by Jonathan, such as Qi Yan's black history and the like, are all tight-lipped.

Jonathan could only talk to Xu Lan when he saw it. However, when he tried to enlighten him to forget Xu Lan, he found that the other party ignored it, and just regarded him as a tree hole. So Jonathan simply didn't tell him more, let him drink next to him, and he looked at the people in the bar, seeing if there are bright people who can hook up with one or two.

Both Jonathan and Jian Hongshen looked good. Jonathan was a very coquettish guy at first glance, his eyes were like hooks; Jian Hongshen seemed a lot calmer, and there was a kind of abstinence and decadence in the noisy bar when he was silent. Before Xu Chi was there, there were many men and women dressed in cool clothes who came to talk. At this time, because many people hit the wall before, most people assumed that these handsome guys did not mean to find someone, so there were fewer people coming, but the total There are still two or three kittens.

Jonathan made a short discharge around him, and a slender man came over. The other party in the night bar is a pretty pure dress, simple white shirt jeans. When I walked in, I found that the other party looked quite young, or a teenager, like a student. The appearance is also beautiful, and it is also dazzling in bars where many people have heavy makeup.

Just to see that he will take the initiative to walk towards Jonathan, he knows that this man's bones must not be as pure as his appearance, and his behavior is confirmed by this afterwards. He pushed the glass on the table in front of Jonathan aside, and sat down facing Jonathan, leaning slightly, unbuttoning the two buttons at the neckline, revealing his tender chest, opening his mouth and saying: "Shallwehaveagoodnight? "

Jonathan let the other party get closer, but there was no movement, but he said with a smile in extremely standard Chinese: "Your pronunciation is a bit wrong."

The young boy was stiff, but Jonathan quickly changed to a gentle tone of voice, leaned close to the other person's lips, and stopped a centimeter away, whispering: "You have a wrong mouth, how can I help you correct it? "

His tone is ambiguous and humorous, but the other party is obviously well-tested, and seems to be dissatisfied with Jonathan's questioning of his pronunciation just now, so instead of eliminating the last centimeter of the interval, he has moved away a certain distance, and wants to move. Refused to welcome, but said with a smile on his mouth: "Okay."

Jonathan felt that the prey was not bad, so he chuckled a little and clasped the opponent's waist up.

Just then, a hand suddenly pressed on Jonathan's shoulder, and he was suddenly taken aback. And soon there was a strange force in that hand, which directly pushed Jonathan leaning forward to the seat. Jonathan's arm around Qingxiu was also opened by the other hand, and the two people who were just about to stick together now looked at each other at a distance of one meter, and they all looked ignorant. force.

Jonathan turned to look at the owner of the two hands that separated them. Unexpectedly, Jian Hongshen had a drunken face.

The Qingxiu boy was also in a daze for a while. He also turned his head to look at it, but unexpectedly Jian Hong pulled away Jonathan and pulled him by himself. His eyes shouted at him, "Little... Xiaolan?"