Chapter 77: Worship

Guo Tao agreed to join the group without saying a word, and the preparatory work for the crew became smoother and smoother.

Things other than the script basically don't need Shu Zimu to worry about, and before Shu Zimu wrote the script intermittently, because Guo Tao, who has a solid knowledge of the reinforcements to join, the progress has gradually become smoother. Coupled with Guo Tao's matchmaking, Shu Zimu not only met Guo Lao, but also successfully climbed some friendships. Although Guo Lao feels that the current young people are too impetuous, for example, Shu Zimu has just been in the film half a year after entering school, but because Shu Zimu is serious and studious, every time Shu Zimu goes to ask questions, Guo Lao will still be happy to teach carefully. .

Because Guo Tao was used to talking with Guo Laozhuang, the two of them were so arguing that they couldn't move, so they inevitably couldn't help but ask questions, but Shu Zimu didn't have this worry, so he wrote down the problem, and then asked the old man every three times. Drink tea and play chess, and ask questions by the way. In this way, Guo Lao's script can be said to have participated a lot, and the progress of the script's creation naturally progressed all the way. Even though Guo Lao's demand is high, the whole and details of the script have been repeatedly polished several times. But it took only two months to complete successfully.

After the script was completed, Shu Zi Mu was relieved. During this period, he can be said to be very busy. After the semester starts, there are more courses in this semester than in the last semester. Shu Zimu also writes scripts while taking classes, and spends time discussing and revising with Guo Tao every day. Old Guo, it's been a long time since I went. In addition, after the end of "Superpower Firm", many readers are asking when the new article will open, and Lei is also thrilled. I am afraid that he will not write a novel well after he becomes a screenwriter. Shu Zimu saw this, and although the new manuscript was still poorly plucked, he still gritted his teeth and sent it out. Although it is not difficult to maintain the update with Shu Zimu's codeword speed, he still gets more and more busy.

Fortunately, now the script is basically done. At most, it is necessary to make some small changes according to the situation after booting up, and there are still a few months away from the start of the crew. Shu Zimu's schedule has been relaxed a lot at once. Now the bad actors are not completely sure, but the intentional artists have been counted almost the same, the next step is the audition. After coordinating the audition time with those artists, as long as Shu Zimu freed up that part of the time, the rest of the time was basically free and he could rest.

Qi Yan saw that he was very busy during this time, and wanted to relax him long ago. Just before the Qingming Festival, Qi Yan proposed to go to W City with Shu Zimu to worship Shu Qing.

Naturally, Shu Zimu would not disagree, and besides worship, he actually had an idea. He wanted to move his mother to the cemetery in Beijing, so that worship would be more convenient in the future. Moreover, Shu Zimu feels that he is having a good time now. Presumably his mother will be happy when she is close. If he is still in the situation of his previous life, full of depression and hatred, it is definitely not the state that Shu Qing expects. Because he didn't want to worry his mother under Jiuquan, Shu Zimu, his last life, had come and gone in mourning, and he didn't want to reveal too much embarrassment. But now, Shu Zimu feels that these once heavy troubles and circumstances have become a cloud of smoke, and it seems that there is a sky between him and his current life. The place where he lives is spring and flourishing, while the opposite cold and declining winter scene is It was coated with layers of white mist, and it didn't look real in a short time. The cold and decay of the previous life has completely become a thing of the past, and now the scene of spring blossoming around him, Shu Zimu naturally hopes that his mother can see it.