Chapter 75: Chinese New Year

It took Yun Hao to shoot "The Secret of the Wasteland" for almost three months, and he successfully killed it within the planned time, without dragging the crew of the crew to the New Year. For the situation where the director of the crew usually delayed the schedule due to strict requirements, it is really gratifying. The time to kill the youth has come to the 28th of the twelfth lunar month, but Yun Hao did not go directly home, but first came to Beijing, and after two days of preparation, he returned to his hometown to spend the New Year with Wei Wenxiang.

He brought Shu Zimu back with them in a location. After flying back to Beijing, they didn't have time to sleep in his apartment and were called by Shu Zimu. Fortunately, Xu Chi came to pick him up. He had time to take a bath. , Didn't seem too servant.

Yun Hao currently lives in an apartment allocated by Xing Yue, and Xu Chi is naturally free to come and go. Because Yun Hao entered the group filming, they haven't seen each other for three months. Xu Chi was a bit heavy because of his family's opposition. After discussing the confession skills with Qi Yan, he felt a little uneasy, but when he finally saw Yun Hao again after a few months, his heart calmed down.

Yun Hao had just taken a shower, with a fresh and good shower gel scent on his body. When he saw Xu Chi, his eyes were filled with joy that he couldn't conceal. He greeted people and quickly gave him two gifts. One of them is a souvenir that everyone has, and the other is a horse made of grass leaves specially made for Xu Chi. Xu Chi is a horse.

At first, Xu Chi thought that this was also bought by Yun Hao. He also asked Yun Hao why he didn't buy one for others. Yun Hao said, "This kind of thing is very common, so I didn't buy it. of."

Xu Chi was stunned, and looked at the pony in his hand again, wondering why this horseshoe looks abnormally fat, just looks like a pig...

Xu Chi couldn't help vomiting in his heart, but because of the warmth that Yun Hao said in a word, there was still no way to reduce his sense of existence. He reached out and touched Yun Hao's head and said, "Thank you, I will treasure it." The previous impulse to show off to his family was no longer regretful.

It's been so long, it really shouldn't be any longer. He simply wanted to be able to bear the name of his lover now and do some more intimate moves with fairness. Only in this way, perhaps the turbulent emotions in the heart can be calmed down.

Yun Hao, who only edited the horse for Xu Chi, asked him to keep it secret, lest Shu Zimu said they treated differently, Xu Chi promised it verbally, but he had already figured out how to go to Qi Yan to show off. Qi Yan and Shu Zi Mu flashed all the time, Xu Chi's heart that wanted to flash back could not be suppressed in the morning.

When Xu Chi and Yun Hao arrived together, Shu Zimu had already prepared meals, ready to treat Lao either to fight against his family or to be injured, or to film the pair of hard-working mandarin ducks playing hard in the crew. The box lunch of the crew was obviously of average taste. Yun Hao was obviously thinner. Seeing that a table was too greedy to eat in the past, Xu Chi showed him distressed food repeatedly.

After dinner, a few talents got together and talked about the current situation. Another day is the New Year's Eve. Yun Hao has to squeeze back into his hometown among the crowds during the Spring Festival, and then he has to come back on the third day because of the announcement arrangement. Yun Hao showed interest in the topic of going back to the Chinese New Year, and considering Xu Chi was planning to express his confession, 1 Shu Zimu suggested that Yun Hao said: "Your hometown is also your mother? How about letting her come to Beijing for the New Year? "Now Wei Jian has disappeared from the lives of their mother and son. Although Yun Hao has some complaints about his mother, it is impossible to ignore each other." After all, it's a mother and son. Since it's always impossible to get rid of it, it's not as good as a small place with a bad impression, so that mica has been chattering about the past. Yun Hao feels unhappy, so it's better to change a new environment in Beijing. There is also a new way to get along. It is not easy to survive in Beijing. Mica may be more considerate and distressed to Yun Hao when he arrives, and the relationship between the two may not have eased the possibility of closeness.