Chapter 109: Sorry

When Shu Zimu was awake, besides Qi Yan, Yun Hao and Qiao Ye were also there. Shu Zimu hadn't reacted at first, woke up habitually thinking that he was at home, and looked at Yun Hao beside the bed blankly. After seeing Qiao Ye, the memory before going to sleep slowly returned.

Just slept, Shu Zimu woke up without any discomfort. After confirming that he was okay, several people did not continue to inquire and asked Shu Zimu to get up and wash.

Shu Zimu slept this night until the next night, almost twenty or thirty hours, showing that Zheng Weihe used a lot of dosage. But it is really just a sleeping pill, there is no other mess. If you commit suicide with sleeping pills, you have to fill one bottle at a time. Although Shu Zimu drank more than the usual amount, it is still far from harming the body. Wait for the human body to metabolize naturally.

Despite this, Qi Yan called the doctor to come, and at the same time let people deliver the meals that had been prepared. Shu Zimu made a simple inspection and confirmed that there was no problem before Qi Yan personally scooped a spoonful of porridge and fed it to his mouth.

Shu Zimu slept for so long. After waking up, the first feeling was hunger. Qi Yan fed too slowly, and there were others beside him. He didn't hurt his hand and couldn't move, so he opened his mouth submissively and calmed down. After Qi Yan, who was worried for a long time, Shu Zimu refused to continue feeding, insisting on self-reliance.

When Shu Zimu's stomach no longer became hungry, he started to talk about the situation now.

Sheng Xiaowu entered the hospital because of Qi Yan's moving hands. The people of the Sheng family wanted to talk to Qi Yan about it, but Qi Yan refused to receive it and asked them to ask Sheng Xiaowu. Although Sheng Xiaowu was beaten, Qi Yan became more and more poisoned, but he was not dared to tell the truth when asked by his elders. I really want to talk about it, or his plan is worse. Even if Qi Yan beat him up, it would seem that he was justified in telling the truth. The Sheng family must be embarrassed to find Qi Yan's trouble. Not to mention if Sheng Xiaowen knew, Sheng Xiaowu would be even worse.

Therefore Sheng Xiaowu only said that it was Qi Yan who beat him, expressing insults to Qi Yan and scolding, but after being asked the reason, he began to support us and said nothing.

People with eyesight can see that this is Sheng Xiaowu's fault, and the Sheng family can't see it, but for the elders who love Sheng Xiaowu very much, where can they see Sheng Xiaowu being so aggrieved, even if the other party is justified, he can't treat it This is the case for my own children. If this is a change of person, most of the Sheng family arranged people to give teeth to Sheng Xiaowu, but Qi Yan, the Sheng family not only can't directly suppress people with force, but even eat in a grueling manner.

The relationship between the two was originally a cluster of flowers on the surface, and the dark tide surged underneath. When this happened, it became tense on the bright side.

Knowing this, Shu Zimu was worried that Qi's family would be affected because of his carelessness, but he was quickly appeased by Qi Yan, saying that he was confident that Qi's family would not suffer.

In addition to Sheng Xiaowu who was distressed by his family in the hospital, another initiator, Zheng Weihe, was not beaten, but was arranged by Qi Yan to watch. His mental state was much worse than that of Sheng Xiaowu. Qi Yan only asked people to interrogate Zheng Weihe briefly, ready to wait for Shu Zimu to wake up and confirm the authenticity of the other party's words. Zheng Weihe also knew that he might have escaped this time, even if Qi Yan hadn't done anything to him yet. In just one day, Zheng Weihe had relied on his brain to make himself crazy.