Chapter 99: Xue Family Conference

Qi Yanli's act of arrogantly asking for photos made Shu Zimu forget a trace of familiarity after seeing Li Wensen's name for a while. He looked at him with a smile, and coughed and said, "Shouldn't he delete them all?" , What is the operation of sending HD?"

Qi Yan didn't feel anything wrong at all, and said, "It's a good shot, it's wasted and deleted."

"..." Shu Zimu was speechless and saw Li Wensen over there replying carefully.

Vincent: ...Are you really Shu Zimu yourself? Isn't it the paparazzi who steals the number?

This silly Bai Tian issued his own certificate and only then thought about whether the opposite account is the main owner, mainly because the act of asking for a photo does not look like himself, but more like a paparazzi. According to Shu Zimu's previous treatment of unauthorized photos on the Internet, he should not only be allowed to delete the photo backup, but also directly wipe out the spread.

Li Wensen didn't think how good his photographing skills were, so that the other party was pleased with the hunt, and thought again that the other party asked him to prove his identity, but he did not give any information. At first, he didn't doubt because the other party was indeed adding V to Chaomu, but now he can't help but doubt. No wonder he doubted that Li Wensen had received a lot of private messages from gossip paparazzi in a short period of time, asking about the situation and wanting him to provide news. Now the other party first sets out his explanation and personal information, and asks him to send all the photos In the past, it was really like paparazzi stealing numbers.

Qi Yan saw Li Wensen's reply paused, and thought about it, he didn't continue to ask for photos on the spot, and changed the solution.

Chaomu: You should save the photos first, and don't circulate or leak them. In the past two days, someone will ask you to deal with the follow-up issues. The employees of the Qi family have relevant documents, and you can confirm them in person at that time.

Li Wensen looked at the other party's reaction and doubted much, but when he saw the other party's words so seriously, he became more and more disturbed and returned with a "good" trembling.

Qi Yan ended the conversation, went back and watched a few pictures uploaded on the Internet for a while, stopped on the one he was most satisfied with, and handed it to Shu Zimu's eyes, "How about this one printed at home?" Their marriage There are a lot of patterns, and the effect is not bad, but it is not so warm and daily. At that time, they had no intention of communicating, and the feeling of getting along was quite different from the present. Therefore, these photos taken by Li Wensen Qi Yan really liked it.

Maybe I can let Li Wensen take some photos with me when I'm dating? Qi Yan thought of it silently.

"..." Shu Zimu felt a little bit obsessed with these photos, but I have to admit that he was also very excited about Qi Yan's proposal, "I think the other one is better to hang, this and others can be made into albums ."

Qi Yan was dissatisfied: "It's better this one." This Shu Zimu shot was the most beautiful and the most intimate.

Shu Zimu slightly blushed and tempted: "Everyone will see when you hang up, or choose... to be more solemn." It's a shame to feed something from mouth to mouth... Saying that Li Wensen's sneak shot technique is really good, they are sitting concealed In the cubicle with good sex, the other party was able to take such a good photo without being discovered. It feels very talented for paparazzi.

Regardless of the hot topic on the Internet, the two of them concentrated on enjoying and discussing these photos.

On the other side, Xu Chi brushed Weibo while watching Yun Hao's filming. Originally, he wanted to brush on the hot topic about Yun Hao. As a result, Qi Yan and Shu Zi Mu's related content suddenly appeared. They rose rapidly in a short period of time and almost took Yun Hao's The topic is under pressure. Take another look at the pictures of the two people in the hot meal eating one meal at once, and suddenly envy, envy and jealousy came out.