Chapter 74: progress

The fire in Xue Li's backyard was of course pleasant to Shu Zimu, but he did not stab the matter to Yao Yue immediately after he discovered that Xue Li was derailed, but decided to wait for the investigation to confirm before deciding whether to disclose it intentionally. After all, an unborn embryo and an already born illegitimate child, the resulting disputes and the degree of trouble are also very different.

Although it has been closed in recent years, it is still working hours before the long holiday, so I can worry about not finding anyone to investigate Xue Li. However, Qi Yan still generously gave the working people more generous rewards than usual, and counted as condolences to the other party during the Chinese New Year, and the other party was also very appreciative. The result of the investigation was handed over to him in a few days. Very meticulous and in place, it is clear that the work has done well.

The investigation results Qi Yan obtained were very detailed. The photos of various evidence clues were put together in a thick pile, but after Qi Yan and Shu Zimu turned over, it was also very simple to sum up: Xue Li did outsourcing a small lover, Moreover, there are more than one. I should be the third one now. His name is Luo Yijia. He is a white-collar worker in his twenties. He worked in Xue Li's company because of his good shape and appearance. With a sugar daddy's thoughts, it naturally fits with Xue Li and becomes the other's lover.

When I was in Primary Three, there was nothing I didn't want to change, and Luo Yijia was no exception. And to get right, the best way is to make your mother more expensive. Only in the family of the rich, because the family is big, most of the cases can be messed up outside, but it is not enough to produce illegitimate children. Those people generally pay attention in this regard. If the fostered third lovers want to take the opportunity to get pregnant, they may end up with a lot of money.

Xue Li didn't care about Shu Zimu's son, and he didn't pay much attention to the illegitimate child of Xiaosansheng. If the lover is pregnant without his will, Xue Li, a selfish to cold-blooded person, can expect to let the other party miscarry without hesitation. . But according to what Qi Yan's people investigated, Shu Zimu did not guess wrong, and Luo Yijia was really pregnant. And Xue Li seems to look forward to this child who is less than two months old. Xue Li had always paid more attention to Luo Yijia every time he went back, obviously he didn't want Yao Yue to know. But because she learned that Luo Yijia was pregnant, she not only accompanied her to go to the hospital for examination, but she was almost smug. She just walked around with her arms around.

Regarding the reason why Xue Li had such a reaction, the investigators did not find specific information and could only guess based on some clues. First of all, Yao Yue seemed to have basically no possibility of birth, or the risk of birth was very great. Otherwise, the Xue family is not short of money, and it should not be so long as the pair of dragons and phoenixes are born. After all, looking at Xue Li now, he should still want other children. It was only that Xue Li first got up from the Yao family's capital network, so it is estimated that he did not dare to know how to cheat or even get illegitimate children. It was not until later that the Yao family slowly declined, and Xue Li's courage grew up a little bit, and he began to outsource the third year. However, the first two lovers did not move, probably because Xue Li had been hollowed out by wine in recent years, so it was not easy to get pregnant. Therefore, Luo Yijia was pregnant this time, and he was extremely happy.

This guess is quite reasonable, and the Xue family is also a new giant. The population is small, and it is entirely Xue Li alone. Therefore, for illegitimate children, Xue Li estimates that it is not as exclusive as other families. In addition, because of his own physical condition, he may not have the hope of regenerating, so it is not only good to accept the third child's pregnancy, but also overjoyed.