Chapter 101: stimulate

Li Wensen, who thought that the matter had been resolved, received news that Qi Yan and Shu Zimu had met him personally, and was very sad, worried that the other party would suddenly change his mind and wanted to hold him accountable. But no matter how disturbed his heart is, this trip has to go. Li Wensen made the worst plan in his heart. When he really saw Qi Yan and Shu Zimu, and learned the other party's intentions, he suddenly felt a piece of pie hit his head.

But waiting for him to be happy, Qi Yan and Shu Zimu told him another request: to take photos of their wedding anniversary activities and other festivals or regular appointments from time to time.

Li Wensen: "..." The last time I secretly photographed Qi Yan and Shu Zimu, Li Wensen was thinking about how to take the photo well, and he did not have the consciousness to eat dog food, but at this time, he felt that he was stuffed with a mouthful of dogs. Grain, choked him with mixed taste.

I thought he was blessed by misfortune. He was promoted and raised to get to the peak of his life when he was recognized. As a result, Qi Yan and Shu Zimu lacked an emotional recorder...

Li Wensen's joy was suddenly extinguished, but he quickly cheered up again. Although it is estimated that he will be forced to eat dog food and vomit in the future, even if he looks at the money, he is indeed blessed by the disaster. Promotions and salary rises to the top of life seem to be just around the corner! After all, he can be regarded as the exclusive photographer of Qi Yan and Shu Zimu.

Li Wensen is still a student, studying a foreign language major, and he prefers photography to his major. Qi Yan asked him to take an internship at Xing Yue, and also gave him the opportunity to receive professional training. As for him to be a dating photographer, the rewards were also quite generous. After Li Wensen's mood fluctuated and calmed down a little, Qi Yan and Shu Zimu were grateful. Not only did the other party not pursue his fault, he also gave him such a good opportunity.

To this end, for the first job he will soon take over: Qi Yan and Shu Zimu's wedding anniversary photos, Li Wensen took the twelve points of spirit seriously.

The film crew went well, and Shu Zimu has put a lot of effort in the past few days to prepare Qi Yan's wedding anniversary gift. Preparing gifts is a hassle, especially when the gift is given to someone like Qi Yan who lacks nothing. Although Shu Zimu now has the financial resources to send the other party's luxury watches, shoes and wallets, Qi Yan does not have any preference for these things, and Shu Zimu can't do his best. Qi Yan would be happy to receive such a dispensable gift, but it is estimated that there will not be that kind of surprise, but it seems like a kind of walk-through.

Shu Zimu didn't want to give Qi Yan such an experience, so he would prefer to choose gifts that are less valuable but more painstaking, such as small gifts made by hand.

Shu Zimu's cooking is good, and it can be said to be skillful. So other handicrafts are not too difficult to learn. Shu Zimu doesn't think that making handicrafts is a girl's patent. Before Qi Yan's birthday, Shu Zimu gave it to himself. He made a cake, knit a scarf, and a model of a battleship he put together. He also made origami on Valentine's Day.

This time Shu Zi thought about it and decided to make a gift by hand. He was too complicated to do it, so he made two relatively simple cloth dolls. The doll was made according to the image of him and Qi Yan at the wedding. It's simple to say, but it's not difficult to do it by yourself. It's at least time-consuming and boring.

In order to prevent Qi Yan from discovering, Shu Zimu usually secretly did it while in the crew. The rest of the crew saw Shu Zimu as a doll, and they thought it was incredible. They deliberately and unintentionally came over to watch. After learning that this was a gift for Qi Yan's wedding anniversary, they all showed ghost expressions.