Chapter 107: Missing

Manager Wang received Qiao Ye's call and froze for a moment. After agreeing, he pondered the meaning in those few words. He suddenly felt that the chairman's young master might be scornful. If you want to make Shu Zimu busy, you don't have to go to him anymore. In fact, I'm afraid I have been waiting for the idol to pass.

The very understanding manager Wang (thinking of himself) understood Qiao Ye's idea and immediately prepared to find Shu Zimu, without persuading people to go upstairs again, but after he swept around in a banquet hall that was not too big , But did not find the shadow of Shu Zimu.

Manager Wang didn't think much at first. He just glanced at it. He didn't find that people were normal, and Shu Zimu might have gone to the bathroom. But when he found the person who came from the team of "Super Energy Firm" and asked Shu Zimu, and looked for it all the way according to the information he got, he was surprised to find that the final result was that Shu Zimu had already gone upstairs to find Qiao Ye.

Manager Wang was not sure if he happened to notice Shu Zimu's upstairs vacancy, so he called Qiao Ye back.

Qiao Ye received the call and thought that Manager Wang had found Shu Zimu and was about to breathe a sigh of relief, but he heard the other party ask: "Master, is Mr. Shu with you now?"

Qiao Ye was amazed, "No..."

Manager Wang was also slightly surprised. "Mr. Shu is not below. His companion said he went upstairs to find you."

Qiao Ye, who had already sat back on the sofa, suddenly stood up, and her voice brought out a trace of anxiety: "People are not on my side... what's going on?"

Manager Wang saw Qiao Ye anxiously and quickly comforted: "Master, don't worry, Mr. Shu may have gone to the bathroom, maybe he will go to you soon."

Qiao Ye hasn't been appeased. He had just had a bad hunch just now. Now that he knows that Shu Zimu is not in sight, he can't help thinking about the bad.

"Uncle Wang, please arrange someone to hurry up and look for it. In addition to the downstairs, the rooms upstairs are also checked." Qiao Ye explained as calmly as possible.

Although Manager Wang was a little surprised at Shu Zimu's disappearance, he didn't worry too much. After hearing what Qiao Ye said, Manager Wang couldn't help being surprised, but he didn't think he could change his mind. The people they invited were basically acquaintances. They would understand the rules and get involved in the banquet held by Ruijin. Besides, these people should have no hatred with Shu Zimu, even if they appreciate the face that coveted Shu Zimu, because of the deterrent background of the Qi family, they should not dare to really provoke him. Qiao Ye may be too concerned about her idol, so the other party's excellent appearance is a bit worrying.

Manager Wang thought so and agreed to Qiao Ye's request. He thinks that most of Shu Zimu's things are temporarily out of sight of the masses, going to the bathroom or going outside to answer the phone, or even finding another lounge to sleep, Qiao Ye must be thinking too much. However, after making a search for the other guests as little as possible, they still found nothing. Shu Zimu was still not found. Manager Wang asked the rest of the crew to call Shu Zimu, and no one answered it.

Now Manager Wang also felt wrong. After reporting the news to Qiao Ye who was anxiously waiting for the result, Qiao Ye immediately decided to suspend the banquet. He had to find a way to find Shu Zimu.

The organizer abruptly suspended the banquet and said that looking for someone, everyone was at a loss at first. After knowing who the person was looking for and the current situation, everyone swallowed back the complaint. Although Ruijin and Shi'an are competitors, they are also close to Ruijin, but they certainly don't want to offend the Qi family. Therefore, the wife of the Qi family suddenly disappeared.