Chapter 80: Happy and happy

After hesitating for a while, Shu Zimu raised her head and said to the requesting girl: "The character who signed another book in "Superpower"... is a bit strange, would you like to change it?"

The little girl was a little lost when she heard the words, but she still eagerly asked: "Chaomu and Shuihuo can sign, can't Ye Xin and Di Yanbe sign?"

"..." The other party's eyes were too eager, and Shu Zimu felt it was hard to refuse.

Shu Zimu's entanglement was seen by Qi Yan, and he was very understanding when he asked him if he wanted to do his own work. Shu Zimu was silent for a while, looked at the little fan in front of him, and finally rejected Qi Yan, wrote it silently as required.

So the CP fan held the book with satisfaction, and the first time there will be the second time, after Shu Zimu signed a variety of content that has nothing to do with "Super Energy Office", the more normal is to let him Write some blessings and things, and there are some wonderful and absurd things, basically all about him and Qi Yan and Ye Xin and Di Yanbei.

The courageous and active fans will actively introduce themselves in addition to what they want to sign. A beautifully dressed girl came up and looked at Shu Zimu with a sweet smile, and said, "Chaomu Da, I am Yue Rusheng, do you have an impression?"

Shu Zimu's face was a bit unnatural when he heard the name of the other party. His comment area has long been conquered by all kinds of corrupt people. Yue Rusheng is one of the well-known production wives. He has written many people who are good and good. Among the readers of Shu Zimu Have visibility. Moreover, the people she wrote are not only those of Ye Xin and Di Yanbei, but also of Chaomu and Shuihuo. Among them, there are even blind eighteen ban Huang Xiaowen. Shu Zimu had to feel the tiger body shock every time he saw it. .

"Cough, of course I have an impression," Shu Zimu replied with effort and nature, "Your writing is good."

Yue Rusheng looks very goddess, and she can't see the person who can write the eighteen banned little Huang Wen. She smiled a little bit shyly when she heard Shu Zimu's words, then she said energetically: "Really? Praised by the male god, I feel like I can now stew 20,000 words of meat in one go!"

Shu Zimu heard a cold sweat in her heart, "... a harmonious society, vegetarian is healthier." The girl stewed meat in the comment area several times because of speeding, and it was okay to forget 20,000 words in one breath.

Yue Rusheng asked Shu Zimu to sign "Ye Xin and Di Yanbei must be HE, life is happy and happy". Because of the previous exception, Shu Zimu had already begun to let herself go, so she quickly signed her. After signing, Yue Rusheng looked at Shu Zimu and said with a smile: "Chao Mu is big, you have written a wrong word."

Shu Zi Mu froze for a moment, then looked down, "Which word is wrong..."

Su Zimu suddenly realized something, and suddenly fell silent, thinking she was still pretending not to know it, and as a result, Yue Rusheng said undisguisedly: "It's not this happiness, it's that sexual blessing. Chaomu is big, you should understand Is that right?"

"..." Shu Zimu wanted to say that he didn't understand, but always felt that the other party would explain to him in more detail which "xing", so in the end he silently changed the word silently, and stiffly put the book Passed it.

Yue Rusheng took the book back, and finally said to Shu Zimu and Qi Yan with bright eyes: "Today I saw the real people of Chao Mu Da and Shui Huo Chao, I got a lot of inspiration, and I will give you food when I go back!" said her. Leave to give the position to the next fan.

Shu Zimu's face stiffened when she heard what she said, and she was relieved to see that she was gone. Unexpectedly, Yue Rusheng took a step back and then said back, "Yes, I wish you a happy life!"