Chapter 125: Peace of mind

Shu Zimu was so embarrassed that he almost felt a little breathless, but Qi Yan's abnormality made him more concerned than this. Feeling the other party's rapid heartbeat and slight tremor, Shu Zimu suddenly panicked. He didn't struggle, patting Qi Yan's back gently like coaxing a child, and asked softly, "Having a nightmare?"

Qi Yan held the person for a while, and confirmed that the warm body in his arms was always there, before he felt relieved. Hearing the concerns of Shu Zimu's words, Qi Yan tried to calm herself down, let go of her arm a bit, and responded dumbly.

Shu Zimu couldn't imagine what kind of nightmare would make Qi Yan so scared, but still comforted: "It's okay, the dreams are all fake, just wake up."

Qi Yan didn't respond, but just looked at Shu Zimu, with hot temperature and strong fear in his eyes. Shu Zimu was taken aback by his different line of sight, and even felt that Qi Yan's look was unprecedentedly fragile. He reached out and stroked the other person's eyebrows, and couldn't help murmuring, "What did you dream about?"

Qi Yan looked at his face for a long time, thinking about Shu Zimu's touch is almost impossible. Seeing Shu Zimu's face worried, Qi Yan hesitated for a moment, but still said that experience that was not really like a dream: "I dreamed that after ten years of going, there was no you there."

Seeing Qi Yan's appearance, Shu Zimu felt that this nightmare might have something to do with herself, but after hearing Qi Yan's words, Shu Zimu was still surprised. As the so-called "thinking about the day and dreaming about the night", Qi Yan will have such a dream. Isn't it because of their uneasy hidden future?

Shu Zimu was about to comfort a few words, but Qi Yan continued to say: "That world is not good at all, I have not been able to stay with you, nor have I protected you. The "I" there chose Qu Fei as the marriage partner , You didn't shoot when you were hurt by the Xue family. When I passed, I would never see you again."

"What?!" Shu Zimu acted, looking at Qi Yan in shock, wide-eyed, "You dreamed that you were married to Qu Fei, I was killed by the Xue family?!"

Although it was true, Qi Yan still didn't want Shu Zimu to be associated with the word "dead". He spoke in a low tone and said, "Don't worry, it's just a dream, it must be fake."

In fact, Qi Yan can't claim that it was just a dream now. He lived in that world for a few years. Until now, his memory after ten years is still clear and true, especially when he lost Shu Zimu's pain and despair. Like a normal dream, after waking up, it faded away from my mind. In addition to his profound emotional impression, he even remembered many work details.

Because this memory is too real, Qi Yan couldn't help but doubt that it was the real development of another time and space. He explored every bit of information that Xue Zimu left there in that time and space, almost knowing the other party clearly. Xue Zimu there is very similar to his lover, but there are some differences. The difference is not in appearance or character, but in the work.

Qi Yan sees the other party's works almost as familiar, so it's not difficult to find that Xue Zimu's debut is much inferior to that of "Superpower". It took several years before the penpower was so advanced.

This is a rare one between the two time and space, and he and Shu Zimu failed to get married because of little cause and effect. Therefore, Qi Yan focused on thinking and paying attention, and even came to a seemingly inconceivable conclusion: Shu Zimu may have had such an experience of crossing time and space.

This conclusion is a bit absurd and impossible to verify, but Qi Yan has always put it in his heart, because he still holds the hope that he can return to his memory ten years ago.