Chapter 63: ups and downs

Shu Zimu frowned upon seeing this topic, and then moved on, there were several other related topics, such as #云皓被包养#, #世安集团CEO出道#, #最美系花系草被绿#之Category. Shu Zimu felt inexplicable, clicked in and looked at it, only to see the photos that caused the warmth of netizens.

It was a picture of Qi Yan and Yun Hao in the same frame. The two were not really close, there was still a distance between them, but from the photo, the two people looked at each other warmly in a romantic flower field. Hao smiled, and Qi Yan's eyes were soft, as if he were really a pair of sweet lovers.

However, Shu Zimu looked at it for a while and found that it should be a picture that was deliberately intercepted. At that time, he should be next to Yun Hao, and Xu Chi was standing behind Qi Yan. Qi Yan and Yun Hao's sights are definitely not on each other. But he and Xu Chi were both cut off from the picture, leaving only Qi Yan and Yun Hao. Their eyes also became blurred and ambiguous in the photo, plus the beautiful and romantic flower field, and then Coupled with the leading remarks of the first person exposed, it is indeed easy for people who do not know the truth to think there is something between these two people.

Shu Zimu understands that this is just a malicious hype, it seems that it is indeed directed at Yun Hao. Otherwise, the person who secretly took this picture must know that there were four people present, and Yun Hao and Qi Yan did not have any intimate and ambiguous behavior at all. If they just want to break the news, they can completely explode Shu Zimu and Qi Yan, at least. Take more powerful photos. If you think this is not enough to attract attention, you can also talk to Yun Hao and Xu Chi. Pulling Yun Hao and Qi Yan together is really out of place.

But in this way, it is actually not difficult to clarify. They went out on this trip and took some photos for commemoration. It was easy to prove that it was a group of four friends together. However, there was obviously a pusher behind the news, and the heat rose in a short period of time, and various plausible evidence came out. Many people even took Qiu Fu's psychology to pick Qi Yan and swear at him.

Shu Zimu changed his number and landed on the previously published Weibo account, and found that there were so many news tips that it almost stuck the phone. Shu Zimu glanced a few times, most of them comforting him or seeking truth, and a small part was ridiculed by misfortune. He hadn't figured out whether to send something first, and Qi Yan's phone call came.

"I'll solve things online." Qi Yan said directly to him, "Don't worry."

Shu Zimu responded, and Qi Yan told him again, "Don't go to Weibo to avoid getting angry. When you are out of school in the afternoon, I will solve it before I pick you up."

"Okay. Rest assured, I'm not angry." Shu Zimu, in turn, comforted Qi Yan. Qi Yan was estimated to be more angry than him. "Anyway, it's fake. Just clarify."

After a few words, Qi Yan hung up the phone to deal with things, and Shu Zimu really put away her phone and didn't look at it again, but calmly continued to eat.

His calm appearance attracted more eye-searching, Shu Zimu turned a blind eye to this and returned to the dormitory for lunch after dinner.

There are obviously many people who pay attention to gossip. Shu Zimu went back to the dormitory with the attention and whispers of many people all the way, and just greeted the careful eyes of several roommates. Obviously they all knew the news on the Internet. When they came back to see Shu Zimu, they couldn't help but asked, "Shu Zimu, are you... are you okay?"

Shu Zimu looked at how they were afraid of stabbing at his pain point, and couldn't help laughing. "How do I feel that the whole school is watching Weibo? You Xun Zixuan, aren't you good students who never play mobile phones in class?"