Chapter 2

After sending his mother away, Zhou Yu was about to leave. He walked downstairs of the law firm and suddenly found that there was nowhere to go.

As his mother said, he is a standard Omega who doesn't know the hardships of the world. Before he finishes college, he stepped into the palace of marriage.

For four or five years, he has worked conscientiously in the Kong family and played the role of Mrs. Kong Si. Although Zhou Yu consciously has done his best, the Kong family is still not satisfied with him and always looks down on him. As soon as the days are long, they are dissatisfied with him. It rises to ten points. They can't wait to abandon him and can clean it up early.

My mother also said it was his fault. From the beginning of the marriage, she asked him to be young, listen to the Kong family, and be a perfect wife.

Which daughter-in-law didn't whisper when she went to someone else's house? Mom said so that food and clothing are made by others. They should be softer and softer in personality, and life will go smoothly.

Every time my mother comes to Kong's house, she said, "Has my family did anything wrong?" At the beginning, Zhou Yu couldn't look up for a while, as if he could do nothing.

Zhou Yu thought of the way his mother left, and I'm afraid he was not welcome to come home.

The Zhou family is now the head of the eldest sister-in-law. Neither the second brother nor the eldest sister is married yet, and the two of them live at home for the time being. The eldest sister is better, but her work is unstable, but she can still make herself on her own.

It's just that you may be under a lot of pressure at work, and your temper is particularly bad. I get along with my sister-in-law a lot. I heard it two or three times.

Once, the eldest sister ran to the Kong family and cried to save her. At that time, the Kong family happened to entertain guests. His fourth wife, who had been so noisy to attend. Kong Sijing asked him to stay in the room and coax the eldest sister.

As a result of this incident, Sijing's mother once again disliked that he could not get on the table, and the other three rooms laughed openly and secretly, and he was not completely unheard.

As for the second brother, even Zhou Yu can't summarize him. The eldest brother just likes to drill. He always wants to get rich overnight and make a lot of money. The second brother's heart to make a lot of money is the same as that of the eldest brother, but the eldest brother will still take the right path, and the second brother puts all his hopes on the gambling table.

The second brother is one year away from the eldest brother. The eldest brother has two children. The second brother is still entangled with a social flower and feels that he is a rare love saint in the world.

If he returns to his mother's house as Mrs. Kong, his sister-in-law must welcome him and let his two nephews and nieces call him uncle affectionately.

But if you go home as Zhou Yu and let the sister-in-law raise him, an idle man, to eat and drink for free at home, how will the sister-in-law be willing?

The Kong family can't go back any longer, and the new residence has not yet been settled. Zhou Yu thought about it. First, find a place to sit down, sort out your thoughts, and then make a decision.

Unconsciously, he went to the shopping mall he used to go to. This is a place he often visited after Zhou Yu's marriage. Because of its high-end and expensive consumption, even if he is not used to going there, he has to get used to the face of the Confucius family.

Just after a slight hesitation at the door, the manager of the coffee shop greeted him.

"Mrs. Kong, don't you come in and sit down?" The manager is very attentive.