Chapter 73

Zhou Yu didn't expect to hear Shi Wangyan say such a thing to him and evaluate him so highly. Let Zhou Yu himself say that he is actually a gravel in society, which is insignificant. He wanders among all sentient beings and drifts with the tide. He can't achieve any great deeds, and he won't harm anyone. Just live like this.

It doesn't matter if he doesn't care what others think of him. If he values other people's eyes, Zhou Yu has already embarked on another path.

The four children of their family, including Zhou Chengming and Zang Qian, are not ugly. The eldest brother Yingwu, the second brother is handsome, and the eldest sister is a Peugeot beauty, but when he comes to Zhou Yu, he doesn't seem to be as good as his brother and sister. Zang Qian muttered when he was a child, whether he lacked nutrition when he was pregnant. Why is Zhou Yu so unspeakable?

However, after Zhou Yu divided into Omega, Zang Qian never said such a word to him again. This is the case in this society. If a person wants to cross the class, it takes at least three generations to climb and accumulate capital and connections.

However, if a child in a family divides into Omega, he/she is much more likely to cross the class than three generations of conscientious.

During Zhou Yu's growth, including the time of marriage, the people who praised him were not without him.

However, everything is not based on his identity as Omega, or the aura of the Confucius family on him. He has a little mind that is, that is, it would be good that Omega can be like this. If he can be a little person, Mrs. Kong will be understanding.

However, no one, who commented on Zhou Yu, stripped him off his identity as Omega and reached out to touch his spiritual level.

Zhou Yu heard that Zhou subconsciously wanted to refute something. Shi Wangyan shook his head at him, stopped his words, and said with a smile, "Do you want to say that you are not?"

How can I answer this? It's hard for Zhou Yu to accept this kind of praise in whole.

Shi Wangyan's smile on his face was even deeper. He raised his watch and looked at the time, "Let's go back now." He said, turning around and leaving the football field first.

Zhou Yu followed him slowly. Shi Wangyan didn't walk fast. His legs were long, and he had been accommodating Zhou Yu's pace today.

"You..." Zhou didn't think about the wording now. Shi Wangyan looked like he was eager to talk and stopped, smiled and said, "Is it difficult for you to accept other people's praise?" I think I'm right. You are really strong. Do you rarely break down?"

After saying that, Shi Wangyan paused for a moment and added, "It's not that when you were affected by physiology, those don't count."

When there was nothing he could do, he could understand Zhou Yu's hatred for being marked, and he was sorry for giving Zhou Yu the same bad experience.

Zhou Yu finally found a point to speak. In this conversation, Shi Wangyan controlled the rhythm, and he was always taken away by him. Strangely, when Shi Wangyan talked about his story, he didn't feel bored or annoying.

He unconsciously fell into the rhythm of his conversation. In his faint narrative, a corner of his heart would be strangely softened.

He has never seen Shi Wangyan when he was a child, or his teenager, but he seemed to be familiar with them. In the face of Shi Wangyan, those ignorant faces coincide with Shi Wangyan in the present adulthood.

"...You said it so well," Zhou Yuxiao, looking at Shi Wangyan and said seriously. "You forgot that the last time we had dinner together, I was scared by you and broke down. Did I talk nonsponder to you? In fact, I kept thinking about explaining to you later. I didn't mean it... Sometimes this is my stress response, and you later sent me to my parents' house..."