Chapter 88

In the evening, someone came to the Xia family and asked Shi Wangyan and Xia Yun to go to their house for dinner. Shi Wangyan asked Zhou Yu if he would go. Zhou Yu shook his head. It was enough to meet Mr. Xia officially today.

Seeing that he really didn't want to, Shi Wangyan came forward and kissed him on the forehead and said, "On the evening of the third year of junior high school, someone invited me to a charity dinner. Let's go and have a look together and hide all night of cleanliness."

Zhou Yu planned to have a good rest at home for three days and accompany Shi Wangyan. Of course, he would not refuse. He nodded: "Okay, I'll contact you later in the evening."

When Shi Wangyan heard that he was willing to accompany him to attend some social activities, he was not in trouble. He couldn't help coming over, holding him in his arms, and kissing him for a long time before letting him go.

He didn't leave immediately, but the people over there waited and planned to send Zhou Yu home before returning to the Xia family.

Zhou Yu felt troublesome, but Shi Wangyan did not allow him to refuse and said, "Let you go back alone tonight. Who am I?"

What he said was so pathetic that Zhou Yu had to follow him everything. Shi Wangyan sent him into the house. Before leaving, he would pay attention to safety at night and lock the doors and windows before going to bed.

Zhou Yu listened to his nagging, and it was too late. He pushed his back and sent him out of the door, provoking Shi Wangyan to go on his way and verbally criticized him in his mobile phone.

Zhou Yu chatted with him for a while. Shi Wangyan was expected to eat, which was inconvenient to use his mobile phone, so he stopped.

Zhou Yu took advantage of this period to take a shower and wipe his hair, Yingtong called him for the Spring Festival.

"Hey? Have you had a New Year's Eve dinner yet?" Ying Tong's voice was slightly louder, and her background was noisy. As soon as she heard it, she gathered together.

Zhou Yu sat by the bedside, supported the mattress with one hand back, and replied, "I've eaten it. How about you? Did you eat it officially at night?"

"That's right. It's so annoying! You have to wait for someone to come before you can eat. There are a few people who have to be late every time. I don't listen to it every year. The adults quarreled together, and the children made trouble everywhere. I was so angry that I wanted to get angry. Several sisters-in-law also advised me that I would not be happy to say bad things during the Spring Festival, so that the old man would not listen to it too much. Ying Tong complained to him, "It makes me too unruly."

She paused, sighed and said, "Forget it, I won't tell you this bad. Are you on holiday? How do you plan to spend it? Why don't you travel with me? If you don't take care of the children, just you and I want to go to the north to watch the snow. I heard that the ice and snow world over there is very interesting. I'm bored, and I can still ski..."

Zhou Yuxiao: "I'll leave it for three days. How can I go so far away when I have time? Where's Guo Jiahui? Do you want to go? Don't you let him accompany you?" Haven't you reconcered yet?"

Ying Tong snorted softly, wanted to say something, and paused again. Zhou Yu heard her background voice slowly becoming quiet. He estimated that she had changed her place.

"He has performed well in the past few months, but I have agreed with Mrs. Li to work in her company after the Spring Festival. Do you remember?" Ying Tong asked.

Zhou Yu thought for a moment and nodded: "Mrs. Li, who runs a food chain store at home?"

Yingtong said, "Yes, it's her. I happened to meet her a while ago. She told me that her business has expanded again, and now she can't be busy. I asked her if she needed help and asked her if I could do it. Unexpectedly, she immediately took my hand and asked me to go to her company after the Spring Festival to help her relieve her stress.