Chapter 99

Zhou Yuwen turned around. Shi Wangyan had eagerly walked behind him. Before he could react, he reached out and took his hand and said, "Didn't I tell you to sit?" As soon as I'm away, you will deaf ear to my words.

The words of blame are said in a favorable tone.

Zhou Yu was fine. He was not surprised to listen to Shi Wangyan talking to him like this. He just took it as usual. He replied, "I want to sit down, but today I'm really lucky. Someone has been asking me for trouble."

He said, turning his head to look at a group of security guards who had been surrounded. Other guests in Area A at the scene did not know what had happened. They got up and looked in their direction. There was a heated discussion in the field, and some good people took out their mobile phones to point them and recorded what had happened to them.

Shi Wangyan listened to his words, held his fingers tightly, frowned puzzled and said, "What do you mean? Who is bothering you? Why?"

Why? Zhou Yuwu smiled, looked up at his face, and said with a smile, "Don't you know? Today's charity dinner, because you are willing to nod. Someone has been carefully prepared for it for a long time. How can 'irrelevant people like me disturb your Yaxing tonight?"

As soon as Zhou Yu said this, his anger surged up again. He pushed Shi Wangyan's hand away, Liu Shi Wangyan looked at him confusedly, and turned his head to look at Chu Yichun, who was looking at him and Shi Wangyan.

Chu Yichun's face turned red, and her expression was as shy and angry, rather as annoyance.

He can lose, but how can he convince him to a person who is not as good as him in all aspects?

But Chu Yichun forgot that the emotional matter was about Zhou Yu and Shi Wangyan. Why did he convince him, an outsider?

Zhou Yu sneered at Chu Yichun and said, "Are you right, Chu Yichun?" I'm an 'disputable person', "shameless" tonight. I'm sorry to ask the security guard to come and catch people. It's really a big deal. Forget it, I don't want to stay any longer."

After he came up, he lost his goal. Some at a loss, the security guard said, "Let me go with you. Chu Yichun asked you over just to deal with me. Where is the exit?"

"Wait a minute? Are the security guards here to catch you?" Shi Wangyan finally found a chance to interrupt. He grabbed Zhou Yu's wrist and said to the security guard, "Sorry, wait a minute. Zhou Yu is my boyfriend. He came with me tonight. I don't know if there is any misunderstanding in the middle. I want to figure it out first."

He clenched Zhou Yu's wrist for fear that he would push himself away again. He immediately looked at Chu Yichun, frowned and asked, "You asked the security guard to catch up with Zhou Yu. What's going on?"

Chu Yichun heard that his tone was a little harsh, and his heart squirched. He stared at Shi Wangyan's face. He had never seen Shi Wangyan look at him with such a serious face, as if he had become his enemy, not as soft as before.

He did not answer immediately. His eyes fell on the hands of Shi Wangyan and Zhou Yu. It could be seen that Zhou Yu was reluctant and helpless by him.

Seeing that Chu Yichun did not answer his question, Shi Wangyan frowned deeper and his expression was not good. Chu Yichun and he met earlier than Zhou Yu, and they met about more than a year ago.

As a young and beautiful Omega, Chu Yichun attended a business party and was naturally noticed by Alpha present.

Most people are fine, but there are also some bad Alphas who deliberately or unconsciously make fun of him, and laugh from time to time, making Chu Yichun at the scene unable to step down.