Chapter 86

The next day, under the urging of the alarm clock, Zhou Yulai didn't have time to recall what he did last night. Did he dream of Shi Wangyan? As soon as he washed out of the bathroom and went to the cloakroom to pick up the clothes he was wearing today, he heard Shi Wangyan's voice.

"Where is it?" Shi Wangyan is upstairs.

Zhou Yu frowned at this row of clothes in the cloakroom, which were bought for him by Shi Wangyan. He was so strange that he naturally couldn't make up his mind.

Hearing the sound outside the house, he immediately went out and shouted in the direction of the gate, "Here, come here and help me pick up my clothes. I don't even know what to wear."

Zhou Yu's usual clothes are only correct, but today he meets his parents again during the Spring Festival. It's not enough. He also wants to dress more beautifully and appropriately, so that the teacher feels that he attaches great importance to this matter.

Hearing his voice, Shi Wangyan went straight to the cloakroom. After seeing Zhou Yu's figure, there was an unconscious smile on his face and put forward and put his arms around his shoulder.

Zhou Yu was hugged by him and leaned against him naturally and said, "Why do you stuff so many clothes? I don't wear them."

How? Shi Wangyan felt that there were still fewer. In fact, when he saw the clothes suitable for Zhou Yu that season, he wanted the brand to send one, so that Zhou Yu could change clothes differently every day.

Anyway, Zhou Yu usually didn't care about dressing up. Shi Wangyan saw him wearing the clothes and matches of his choice. The possessive and control of Alpha's body was strangely satisfied. For this reason, he was happy and happy.

He smiled and said, "If you don't wear it, just wear it next time. Let me have a look. You can wear it with me today. Our mother must like it."

He began to run the train again. Zhou Yubai glanced at him and gave up his position and let him pick it out.

Compared with Zhou Yu's hesitation, Shi Wangyan found a match for him as soon as he came up.

Zhou Yu had no doubt about the clothes handed over by Shi Wangyan. He got it and changed it.

Changing his clothes, Zhou Yu himself didn't have time to see how it worked, so he was pulled by Shi Wangyan to the floor mirror and stood side by side.

As soon as Zhou Yu looked up and looked in front of the mirror, they were dressed in the same suits and squeezed side by side. It's just that the details of the tie and the collar needle are slightly different.

The tie Shi Wangyan picked for him was thinner. He was not as generous as Shi Wangyan, and wearing a normal tie was not as thinner than a tie to show his characteristics.

Shi Wangyan picked a silver-blue tie. He always dressed up very decently. Today, he was happy again. With a smile on his face, his whole body seemed to shine. Zhou Yu wanted to pinch his face and let him not laugh like this and pay attention to the image.

After Shi Wangyan appreciated enough of their couple's clothes, she was satisfied. She stopped any longer. She pushed Zhou Yu's shoulder and said, "Let go. You don't know. I told my mother last night that she would take you there for dinner, and she would be so worried, hahahahaha."

Zhou Yu was pushed by him and had to stride. Hearing what he said, he asked, "Why are you worried about?"

Shi Wangyan felt very cute when he heard this "Ah" and replied, "Of course, I'm worried about how many red envelopes I will give you~"

Hearing that Zhou Yu heard him learn from himself, he turned around and beat him. Shi Wangyan was beaten a few times by him, so he held his hand with one hand. He was not allowed to move any more. He hugged him with one hand and said, "It's going downstairs. It's not too late to go downstairs to fight again. If you move again, I will hold you down."

The tone sounds like a try.

This threat made Zhou Yu no longer fool around with him. Their clothes have just been upper body. If they move big and their clothes are more wrinkled, they will not look good.

Zhou Yu was taken by him down downstairs. Zhou Yu suddenly thought and said, "What about what did I buy yesterday?" You won't just send someone home, will you?"

Listening to his tone, he was very unreliable. Shi Wangyan looked at him condemningly and said, "Shoulder massager, I put it in the car."

Zhou Yu himself forgot, quickly clenched his hand flatteringly and said, "That's good, by the way, you just said what's wrong with the teacher's red envelope?"

After changing the topic, Shi Wangyan looked at him with a smile, didn't care about him, and said, "I just know that there is this custom here. It turns out that you have to send you a red envelope when you go to my house for dinner." I saw my mother was worried, so I said, why don't I give it to me? I'll make a big one. As soon as my mother heard this, she stared at me to stop making trouble, and then went to annoy Aunt Su. It was not until she went to bed before she agreed.

"It doesn't have to be given," Zhou Yu is also the first time to experience a normal couple dating process. It was the first time I came to see my parents and said uncertainly, "It's good to give me an auspicious number. Don't let the teacher spend money."

Just for the purpose of being happy, Zhou Yu didn't rushed to take red envelopes to give forgetful words.

Shi Wangyan was not annoyed about this matter at all and said, "If she gives it to you, just take it. Don't refuse then..."

Speaking of which, Shi Wangyan said, looked at Zhou Yu's face with a smile, and said, "Forget it, you will win my mother's favor than me. I'm not as good as you. Just adapt it."

Zhou Yu didn't think it was a compliment. He said to Shi Wang, "You are stupid. When I was a teacher's student, as long as I study hard, the teacher will like it." But I'm your boyfriend now, and my identity is different.

Shi Wangyan has always been full of confidence in Zhou Yu. Hearing what he said, he couldn't help but lower his head, approached the past, and looked carefully at Zhou Yu's face.

"Are you... nervous?" Shi Wangyan asked. He took Zhou Yu's hands, clenched them tightly in the palm of his hand, and said jokingly, "You are asking for trouble. My mother is thinking about what kind of red envelopes to give you without wronging you. How can you have any other opinions?" Besides, you are with me. Don't care about other people's eyes. It's better to agree. It's not reasonable to disagree.

Zhou Yu looked at him and didn't say anything.

Don't you care about your mother's opinion at all?

Shi Wangyan had to hold him in his arms and said, "Baby, just look at me. Just look at me alone. It's enough to care about me alone."

Zhou Yu actually knew why he was suddenly a little timid. Shi Wangyan's family was too happy and full of sunshine and honey. Zhou Yu was not sure if he could walk in.

Now after listening to Shi Wangyan's words, he couldn't help bent his eyes and hugged Shi Wangyan a little: "I'm very moved when you invite me to your house for New Year's Eve dinner. Really. My family used to have New Year's Eve dinner with quarrels, and I have never eaten happily. During the Spring Festival, I only felt that a whole family was crowded together and quarreled all the time. Everyone was unhappy and looked at others unpleasant. I don't miss the taste of the Spring Festival at all, but I'm so happy to go to your house to accompany you and your teacher for the Spring Festival. Thank you.

The author said:

Continue to update tomorrow~