Chapter 25

Ying Tong sent a coffee shop, located in the bustling city center, with many people and cars, but it is very convenient to eat, drink and have fun. If you order such a place, you can also see Yingtong's scentricity.

Drink coffee first, then eat. After dinner, if the atmosphere is right, you can go somewhere else to kill time.

After Zhou Yu washed up, he went to pick up his clothes. Ying Tong said that she would come and pick him up. If she wears anything, she will also be forced to change it by Yingtong at the scene.

Thinking of this possibility, Zhou Yu had to carefully pick a suit and put it on.

The loose light blue silk shirt, with open cuffs and no tie. The trousers are regular black casual trousers. The side of the shirt is stuffed into the waistline, which shows both a figure but also an overproportionate standard style. Basically, even the English boy can't pick up the mistake.

Sure enough, Ying Tong looked him up and down after he got on the car, and then nodded, saying that it was simple, but that's it.

Zhou Yuxiao: "Aren't we going to have coffee?" How fancy do you have to wear?"

Ying Tong recognized the meaning of his joke in tone, stared at him, looked at his wrist without a watch, and frowned slightly: "Why don't you go out with a watch in a shirt?"

Before Zhou Yu answered, she continued, "Yes, I wanted to ask you before. Didn't you get your previous luggage after your divorce?"

Zhou Yu shook his head and said calmly, "I didn't buy those myself. Why go back and get them again?"

The main reason is that it's still troublesome. When his ex-law saw that he had nothing to do, she had to find an excuse to count him a few words. If she went back to get their things, wouldn't she handed the excuse directly to her?

It's not worth it.

Ying Tong frowned and became more and more dislikeful about the Confucius family. What is a great achievement to embarrass an Omega all day long? But today's Confucius family is not the key point. If you say too much, it will also affect Zhou Yu's mood. I had to press it and say:

"Then let's buy a new one now. Fortunately, it's still early. I'll pick it for you. I promise it's suitable for you!"

Zhou Yu knew that if he said no, Yingtong would say that she gave it to him, and he really doesn't have any watch to wear now. Anyway, he is with Yingtong today, so he nodded.

The two dived an hour in a famous watch store before buying a sapphire mirror watch. Because Zhou Yu's wrist is thin and his skin is white, many men's watches with wide wristbands are not suitable for him. It took him a long time to like this elegantly designed quartz watch.

During this period, Ying Tong repeatedly said that she would pay the bill. Zhou Yudu refused, saying, "Does he look like he has no money in the place where he lives now?"

Ying Tong listened to his explanation before he was relieved.

After buying the watch and going to the cafe, I will be almost more than ten minutes late. Zhou Yu today arranged everything with Yingtong. I was funny to see her secretly anxious appearance.

"No, just be more than ten minutes late. Wouldn't it be better if he couldn't wait? Save time to get to know each other." Zhou Yu said to Ying Tong with a smile.

Looking at Zhou Yu's disapproperation, Qian Yingtong finally felt a little bit like her mother was asking her face to her. She was worried about Zhou Yu's life, but she didn't take it seriously at all.

"Since you know, when we meet, you will behave better, even if you are worthy of me. Originally, I didn't have this idea, but the other party's conditions were really excellent. - Good people, good-looking. Now it's the VP of ZM Group, with an annual salary." Ying Tong compared his index finger to Zhou Yu, stretched out one by one and said, "It's more than enough to raise you, and I have talked to him several days. He is not the kind of Alpha who pursues the Great Aism. He is very popular!" It's not that it's not bad. He was divorced like you. He has a son and a daughter, and now he is all with his parents. However, his parents are old and energetic, and it is also very difficult to take care of his children. They urge him to get married. When I mention you, guess what?"