Chapter 68

Shi Wangyan didn't ask why, but replied OK. Zhou Yu looked at this OK for a long time and guessed whether Shi Wangyan knew what he meant or not, and he should also understand it, right? But this time, Shi Wang said was so restrained that he didn't say anything more.

He smiled, put down his mobile phone, and packed up what he would need tomorrow. Before going to bed, she took a look at the Ying Tong in the guest room again. She slept honestly and did not change her posture. Zhou Yu laughed and brought her a bottle of mineral spring and put it at the head of the bed.

After drinking so much wine today, I may wake up in the middle of the night.

After doing all this, he can go back to his room to sleep at ease.

The matter of Yingtong can be big or small. If you really reach the stage of divorce, divorce lawsuits and custody disputes are all protracted wars, which greatly kills a person's time and emotions. Love, hate and so on will be flattened by lawsuits after lawsuits, leaving only one place.

He was worried about Ying Tong's ability to survive until the last moment of a complete victory.

Maybe, maybe not, the English boy is not as strong as on the watch.

But when she came to that point, she didn't look back. The child, her parents, the eyes of the people around her, and finally she was reborn as if she had died once.

Zhou Yu didn't sleep well this night. He was more than half an hour earlier than usual. When he went downstairs, he saw Ying Tong in a bathrobe breakfast in the kitchen.

Zhou Yu thought he had hallucinations and stood at the kitchen door and did not move.

Ying Tong looked up at him, smiled at him, came out with the cooked cereal and asked Zhou Yu to go to the restaurant for breakfast.

Without makeup or carefully made hair, Zhou Yu still looked at her in disbelievedly as she passed by her side.

Ying Tong's face was pale, but his spirits were much better. Seeing him standing stupidly, he said discouragedly, "Have you never seen me go into the kitchen?" What's the fusing about it!"

Zhou Yu raised his eyebrows, walked over with a smile and dare not laugh, pulled off the chair and sat opposite her.

"I haven't seen it. I don't know if you have cooked the cereal?" Zhou Yu said with a smile.

Ying Tong stared at him, retreated the spoon from the pot to his side, let him hold it himself, and said, "There were cooking classes in the school I used to go to. The teacher praised me for my talent, saying that I learned well and could marry a good husband in the future. I was uncomfortable when I heard this. I went back to tell my parents that they were half so angry that they went to school, saying that the teacher would transmit some strange ideas to me in class, and I don't know how many students will be taught bad in the future. The teacher was finally suspended. At first, I felt guilty and felt that I had ruined a person's job. But my mother said that letting this teacher really ruin people's future. It is the unequal idea in my heart to teach a girl like me to marry a good husband at a young age.

Zhou Yu remembers Yingtong's parents who have also been to the Confucius family before. They are extremely kind and smiling at everyone. Only such parents can raise children like Yingtong.

"What happened later?" Zhou Yu asked curiously.

Ying Tong lowered his head, looked at the cereal in his bowl and said, "Later? I met Guo Jiahui, believed that he was the only one for me, and married him. Looking back on these years, I didn't do anything at home. I took care of my children, accompanied him, dealt with his family affairs, fought with his cousin, and completely ran counter to what my mother taught me before... I became the kind of person my mother didn't want to see. - But why, when I was a child, I didn't care about a word from the teacher? I feel uncomfortable. Now that I have grown up and live such a day after year, but there is no feeling at all?"