Chapter 38

After Zhou Yu finished his phone call with his second brother, he went to the head of his mind, and his spirit suddenly relaxed. When he called the real estate agent again, he collapsed on the sofa and his voice was lazy.

"Well, mortgage the house to the bank. Take a look, which bank has the largest and fastest loan limit. I'm in urgent need of cash now. By the way, I gave your number to someone. He should contact you in the near minute. At that time, he will recommend a house for you. As long as the price is not separated, you must buy it."

The Wang broker said cautiously, "It's not difficult for the bank to approve loans now, but... If Mr. Zhou takes it to buy a house, he may be repaid in a short period of time..."

Knowing what his doubts are, Zhou Yu said, "I still have some cash on hand. You don't have to worry about the short-term repayment."

He was completely relieved and said that he was ready immediately and hung up the phone.

Zhou Yu gave Wang Broker a reassurance pill, but he paid off all the cash in his hand. He knew in his heart that it would take him a long time and could not spend money as much as he wanted.

Although he is not a person who spends money indiscriminately, if there is something else, he won't make up enough money in his hand.

After thinking about it for a while, he didn't solve the clue. He comforted himself and figured it out. No matter how big his stomach he eats, he can't care how much he has.

After his health was much better, he immediately sent a message to Mr. Xia that he could go to class. No matter how bad it was, online classes would be fine.

Mr. Xia hesitated a little. This time, it was Zhou Yu's turn to persuade her, "Teacher, learning is to use my brain, and it's not that I can't walk anymore. You see, I'm staying at home now. In fact, I'm also reading a book. If you don't understand, you can only remember it first. No one answers me. I think it's better to go to your place. Do you remember that there was a question in my last physics? ..."

Xia Yun was taken away by him to discuss the exercises. After saying it for a while, she agreed in a daze.

When she hung up with Zhou Yu, Xia Yun recovered, patted her thigh, shook her head and smiled, and said to Aunt Su beside her, "Xiao Su, look, how exquisite the students are now?! I was completely taken away by him!"

Aunt Su heard their conversation and said with a smile, "He's here. You don't have to worry." Otherwise, you will always worry and can't sleep well at night.

Omega's estrus period is difficult, and there is no need to think about the marked Omega estrus period after divorce.

Xia Yun really wants to meet Zhou. She hopes that the student who was at the mercy of the first half of her life can get through this trough and live happily in the future.

Xia Yun thought for a moment and proposed, "Would you like to ask Dr. Zhang to see it again?"

Aunt Su didn't say anything. It's not easy for her babysitter to open up for this kind of decision-making.

Moreover, she remembered that a few days ago, Zhou Yu suddenly had an early estrus, and the employer Shi Wang said that he would ask him a doctor.

At that time, Mr. Shi said that when he called, he knew that Zhou Yu was doing something bad, so he asked Dr. Zhang to have a look and didn't mention his personal past to Mr. Xia.

She has been in Shi's house for a while, knowing that Mr. Shi is not so enthusiastic and personally. It was just a student of Mr. Xia who went to visit him in person. After coming back, he also asked Dr. Zhang carefully about the condition he had encountered several times, as if he was very worried.

In the past, if Mr. Xia had a student coming and Omega, in order to avoid additional trouble. Mr. Shi either appeared once, hurriedly said hello and left, just like the first time he saw Zhou Yu, or waited for someone to leave before he came home.

However, since the first time I saw Zhou Yu, Mr. Shi has taken a avoidance attitude, and there has been no such thing at all!

When Aunt Su was in a dilemma, Shi Wangyan happened to push the door in. Hearing the second half of her mother's words, she immediately said, "What are you asking Dr. Zhang to come here?" Mom, what's wrong with you? Let me see.

Xia Yun looked up and saw her son coming over with a worried face. She stretched out her hand and patted him gently and said, "I'm fine now and can walk by myself." Don't curse me!"

He smiled and said, "I'm not showing it to Xiao Zhou." He called me and said he would come to class, and I was coaxed by him to agree. In retrospect, it's really inappropriate to let Dr. Zhang have a look. If he really recovers and there is no other problems, then I can rest assured to call him over.

Hearing Zhou Yu's name, Shi Wangyan's expression did not change anything specially. He naturally sat next to his mother and said, "If you are not worried, you can ask Dr. Zhang to have a look. However, it was an accident last time, so we took the initiative to let Dr. Zhang go. This time, he didn't open his mouth and directly asked Dr. Zhang to go there..."

Xia Yun frowned slightly when she heard this, but she was not stubborn. After teaching for so many years, psychology was also clear. She said, "What you said makes sense. Xiao Zhou seems to be a child with strong self-esteem. Then ask him to come over? But... on the way?"

Obviously, I'm worried that Omega, who has not fully recovered, went out alone.

Shi Wangyan smiled and said, "Mom, you like him so much. He accompanied you again when I was on a business trip. He said that I still owe him a favor and didn't pay it back. I'll arrange this matter."

Xia Yun has nothing to worry about when she hears her son's promise. He has always been reliable in his work without leaking water.

He nodded and said, "Then you go and arrange it. I saw Zhou Yu's appearance because I wanted to take the F University entrance examination. I'm very angry. I can't delay him.

F is big. Shi Wangyan looked slightly, remembered it in his heart, and said, "He came to beg you. If there is no delay, if you are always working so hard, I will take you back to the United States as soon as Zhou Yu finishes the exam."

As soon as Xia Yun heard this, she was unhappy and scolded, "Your father dares not talk to me like this. Get out of here. Don't be in the way!" It's annoying to see you!"

Shi Wangyan smiled and didn't care about his mother's angry words. She was tired of talking beside her for a while before leaving.

When he went out, he sent a message to Zhou Yu: [Do you want to come to class?]

[Uh-huh. Almost done. Did the teacher tell you?]

Shi Wangyan said, [How much is it?]

Zhou Yu felt that the accident had damaged his credibility.

[It's almost that I won't forget to take medicine. I'm a normal person.]

Shi Wangyan raised his eyebrows: [Can you go out? Not afraid?]

Zhou met Shi Wangyan provoking himself several times, and said, "Don't be afraid."

Shi Wangyan looked at him back without fear that the words secretly tightened his gums and said, "Can you invite me to dinner that night?"

Before Zhou Yu replied, he said, "I haven't had time to go to the place I told you last time. It happens that you didn't have class, okay?"

Shi Wangyan looked at Zhou Yu's name, and "Inputing" was displayed for a long time, which showed the struggle against the opposite side.

He laughed and waited for a while. When he was enough, he typed, "Open with you..." Before he finished writing, a new bubble popped out of the dialog box.

Zhou Yu wrote: [Okay.]

The author said:

OK, finally alone again!