Chapter 76

After that day, Zhou Yu did not deliberately get closer to Shi Wangyan, and Shi Wangyan did not suddenly feel that they were further related, and the contact frequency was still similar to that before.

It's not too close, but it is not alienated, maintaining a delicate balance.

Zhou Yu felt that Shi Wangyan was very wonderful. He used to think that he was an annoying straight A, but suddenly straight A was reborn and became quite mature and charming.

Sometimes, when the class was too late in the afternoon, Shi Wangyan volunteered to see him off.

Zhou Yu now refused Shi Wangyan's excessive request. After listening to his words, he nodded with a smile.

When sitting in the car, I am used to chatting. Sometimes Zhou Yu said, and sometimes Shi Wangyan said that after chatting too much, he would he understand each other's thoughts more and more.

"...I'm much better now, but occasionally there will be the trouble of being single. My friend Yingtong introduced me to a blind date before. You know, this kind of thing can't escape--" Before Zhou Yu finished speaking, Shi Wangyan turned his head and looked at him and said in surprise, "Date? - Do you agree?"

Zhou Yu nodded and smiled, "Do you think I won't agree? In fact, most people will go to see it than being talked about by friends and causing a deadlock. Be perfunctory and have dinner with each other, and that's it. It's easy to communicate with anyone. It's really strict that everyone can't step down. It's the choice of a few people.

Seeing that Shi Wangyan was still incomprehensible, he sat up straight and approached and said, "For example, the person you care about is Mr. Xia, right?"

"Well... almost." Shi Wang's words are cautious.

Zhou Yu didn't ask why it was almost the same. Which person was worse, but he just continued, "If Mr. Xia was worried about your future and asked you to meet another Omega, would you agree?"

Shi Wangyan shook his head and laughed when he heard this, "I kind of understand. Last time my mother asked me what kind of Omega I wanted to find, saying that I was too high to look down on any Omega."

This answer was a little dangerous. Zhou Yu didn't answer and continued his topic and said, "No matter what kind you are looking for, since it was proposed by someone she valued, she must have thought about it. Even if it's for her, should she meet? Ying Tong, she is one of the few people who are willing to plan for the future. She is worried about how I will retire in the future, and even wants his child to recognize me as a godfather, so that she can be filial to me in the future. Therefore, I don't think her good intentions are a burden. We can't always ask our friends to follow our own ideas all the time. It's not friends, but roundworms in our stomachs.

After saying that, he raised his eyes, his eyes fell straight to Shi Wangyan's side face and asked, "What about you? Do you know what you want now?"

When Shi Wangyan listened to his topic, he looked at him a few times, nodded twice, and said, "I don't think it's what I want, but whether I can meet the person I want. At a certain point, the first time you see the other party, you will be attracted. In fact, it's not only my mother, but also many people who think that I have everything and nothing, but this idea itself is wrong. I don't lack anything, but it doesn't mean that I'm very happy.

If you hear Shi Wangyan's words elsewhere, Zhou Yu will definitely feel pretentious, but after listening to it at this moment, he understands that Shi Wangyan is honest.

He has always felt that Shi Wangyan's protection of Mr. Xia is a little excessive, as if he was afraid of doing something wrong, and he was a little too careful.