Chapter 9

Zhou Yu heard this and wanted to laugh. The second brother really pissed people out of his life. Of course, on the other hand, it is an indisputable fact that he is idle and lazy.

And Zang Qian listened to this, but how could she agree to the separation?

The ridiculous family meeting broke up, and no one proposed to move Zhou Yu out.

Many people in the Zhou family couldn't sleep this night. Early in the morning, the child was heard making a noisy sound with a shrill voice. Zhou Yu had to get up and go to the restaurant to check the situation.

The restaurant was in a mess, and the cooked cereal was knocked to the ground, and he shouted at his brother in his heart, "Bucking, flattery!" I'm going to tell Dad what bad things you did at school!"

Xincheng was unwilling to show weakness and roared, "You say, you think you are very innocent. Zhou Xinmo, he learned to fall in love in the fifth grade!" shameless!"

"I didn't, you lied! Ah, ah, ah, you are shameless!" Xinmo was pissed off and raised his fists and fought with Xincheng again.

The two were only one year apart, and their strength was comparable, and they immediately fought inseparable.

The living room was in a mess again. Zang Qian tried to reach out and stop them: "Don't fight. Can't you go to school?" I'm going to be late!"

Zhou Yu glanced at the clock hanging in the living room and had already pointed to nearly eight o'clock.

The class time of the primary school is 8 a.m., and when the bell is ready at 7:50, it will enter the school gate.

However, the two didn't listen to Zang Qian. The only thing the two are afraid of at home is Dad. When Dad is away, the two children show their nature.

Zang Qian stepped forward to stop Xinmo. Xincheng took the opportunity to give her sister's caf. Xinmo immediately cried and shouted and beat Zang Qian's arm with her hand. The nine-year-old child was very strong. Zang Qian was so beaten so hard that she had to give up the idea of blocking him.

She looked at the two little madmen and sat on the sofa with anger, regardless.

Zhou Yu looked by for a while and suddenly felt that she could not interfere and was about to leave. Zang Qian had caught a glimpse of Zhou Yu's figure and stopped him and said:

"When you meet you, go and pull your two nephews and nieces away. I'm crazy. I'm really crazy!"

Zhou Yu is not stupid. He won't foolishly come forward and be punched and kicked by his two children.

At this time, Xinmo and Xincheng were already a little short of breath. When Zhou met this, he said to them, "If you don't go to class, I'll call the eldest brother to come and ask him to see you off." Oh, you just beat grandma.

"You talk nonsense! I didn't hit grandma. It was a heartbeat!" Xincheng felt that he had been wronged and immediately refuted it.

Xinmo also pinched his heart, and his cheeks bulged, "You kicked me first!" Grandma will help you, don't help me! Eccentric!"

"I don't care which of you fight," Zhou Yu smiled at them and said to them. "I'm only responsible for asking you to go to school. If I don't go to school, you will stay with Dad all day today."

Stay with Dad all day?

Xincheng and Xinmo got up honest. Zhou Yu took them to change their clothes and waited until they washed them clean before handing them over to their mother.

When Zang Qian saw that the two children listened to Zhou Yu's words, she couldn't wait to hand them over to Zhou Yu.

"Meet me, mom is tired. Can you take them to school for me?"