Chapter 42

Kong Sijing is going crazy. How can Zhou Yu turn black and white upside down so red and white?

Seeing that he was going to refute, Zhou Yu sneered, reached out and pushed his hand away and said, "Are you going to hit me?" Kong Sijing, let you sue my father. Don't dare you beat me? Are you bold?

Kong Sijing was pushed by him before he realized that he had just lost his mind. If Zhou Yu hadn't pushed him, he would have really started against Zhou Yu.

But he thought again, even if he really hits, can it be blamed for him? Listen, is Zhou Yu talking human?

"That's your father! Do you want me to sue your biological father? Are you crazy?! Zhou Yu, are you sick!" Kong Sijing said rudely.

He almost pointed to Zhou Yu's nose and scolded him for getting into the water.

Zhou Yu thought he was so funny and replied, "Are you very happy to have my eldest brother before?" What innocent do you pretend to be now? When I got married, I said, after getting married, don't worry about my family. You don't pay attention to what they say. How did you get me back? You said that since I have married you, we will be a family in the future. We don't have to live a good life, and our relatives will live aquatic life. He also said that if my family has trouble, I don't care about it. You can deal with it. Kong Sijing, did you make such a promise?

Kong Sijing was scolded by him, and his voice was hard and he couldn't spit it out.

Indeed, he married Zhou Yu at the beginning. I really didn't expect that Zhou Yu's family was so greedy. After being cheated several times, he felt that the family was difficult.

But it was too late not to refuse them at first, but later I wanted to refuse.

"...Do you really want me to sue your father?" Kong Sijing was shocked and silent for two seconds. He said, "Your father's usury, haven't you solved it yet?"

Zhou Yu shook his head and didn't want to say anything more. "You don't have to worry about this matter. I have my own way. It's just Kong Sijing, I beg you. Next time my family depends on you, please be tough and make them far away. This is not difficult for you, isn't it?"

Kong Sijing was not sure. He didn't reply for a moment.

Is Zhou Yu serious? Is his relationship with his family so tense?

Zhou Yu looked at the hesitation on his face and was very disappointed. Didn't he treat his ex-husband's family mercy? He just hurt his face a little, which was so embarrassed?

There is really no need to talk to Kong Sijing again. They have never had the same idea on the same channel, and neither of them understands each other's positions and concerns.

He stepped forward, raised his chin to Kong Sijing with a blank face and said, "Get out of the way."

Kong Sijing is now hit by Zhou Yu three times and again, and his anger rises again and again. Is Zhou Yu, who used to be so docile and obedient, is an illusion?

When did he start lying to me?

Zhou Yu, what a good week!

He just didn't let him go and said, "Tell me what you said. Have you been lying to me before?" Have you been pretending to like me since you got married? Zhou Yu, I didn't listen to you in that match. That's right, but didn't you like me before?! Is it fake that your eldest brother said that you usually mention me at home and admire me? Now you put all your mistakes on me. Well, I won't pursue them. Because I owe you. I'm ashamed of you. Are you satisfied?"

This is not a shameful look. Zhou was very annoyed to meet him and insist on arguing with himself. What's the use of guilt for him to respect Confucius? This thing is only valuable before divorce.