Chapter 57

Zhou Yu couldn't help looking at him. Anyway, he had finished what he should say, and he didn't want to talk to Shi Wangyan any more. He waved his hand and really went home this time.

When he got home, his mobile phone shook.

As he changed his shoes, he untied the lock screen and took a look.

[?: Are you angry? I'm kidding you. Don't pay attention to Qi Yu's business. It's my responsibility.]

【?:Good night^^】

It's really your responsibility. Zhou Yu thought angrily that he was misunderstood to seduce you for nothing, which lost a lot.

Zhou Yu now thinks that Qi Yu, a stinky child, is very speechless when he says that he is "old". Although the age anxiety at the social level has a great impact, for example, he will face passive unemployment after the age of 35, but when he is old, he doesn't see whether Shi Wangyan is bigger than him?

Look, children who are still studying are so realistic. Even if a successful single A is old, no one has ever talked about his age. Even if he runs to pursue an 18-year-old O, everyone still thinks they are right.

But a divorced O like him, although he is not yet over 30 years old, is considered to be unwanted. If you want to find a partner, you have to find those forties or 50 years old. It's a great virtue to find your thirties.

He looked at the character of the smiling face and said to himself that although Shi Wangyan looked bigger than him, he couldn't feel it at all when he got along with each other at all, and it was difficult to see the sense of age in him.

Maybe it's a mentality problem? Or abroad never worries about age, so Shi Wangyan never takes age seriously?

Do you want to go back to him, Zhou Yu thought, otherwise the handsome face of Shi Wangyan showed when the window slowly fell down tonight.

Really, Zhou Yu thought helplessly that once he noticed the other party's appearance, he would inadvertently write down more. Instead of replying first, he clicked on Shi Wangyan's message homepage and changed his notes.

[Speak to him: Well, I see. Go to bed early.]

After sending it, Zhou Yu modulated the mobile phone into silent mode, so he no longer cares, and he didn't plan to reply again.

Before going to bed, he turned on his mobile phone again and saw Shi Wangyan replying to the message again. It was a sleepybean expression in three consecutive emojis.

Zhou Yu couldn't help laughing at the three dozing soybeans. It was really enviable that the boss was so free and comfortable to be Shi Wangyan.

After replying to two other people's messages, he turned off his mobile phone and closed his eyes.

The next day, Zhou Yu received a call from his real estate agent in the car to class. On the phone, Wang Broker said, "Mr. Zhou, do you still have this idea for the house you said you wanted to buy last time? An intermediary I knew called me and said that the house was now on sale, but it had not been officially listed. I heard that I had followed it before, so I privately asked me if I still meant this.

"Do you know who the seller is?" Zhou Yu asked.

Wang Broker paused for a while before replying, "I don't know for the time being. The other party is entrusted by someone, and now it is the client who can contact."

Huh? Zhou Yu was a little curious. How could Zhou Chengming entrust someone else to sell it on his behalf? He is poor now. What else can he do?

Zhou Yu said, "You ask the other party. I want to know who the seller is. What about the price?"