Chapter 18

If Omega, who is generally divorced, would react to hear such news. Zhou Yu didn't know. His first reaction was that the confirmed marriage cheating could be judged to leave the house, right?

If he makes trouble and file a lawsuit, he may not lose.

The child who is still in his mother's belly is fatal to Kong Sijing.

As a father-to-be, how he can stand that his own son is not yet born has to bear the name of an illegitimate child.

Zhou Yu was moved for a moment, but soon calmed down.

Among other things, modern marriage law protects the personal property of husband and wife. Where did he have personal property before marriage? There were no banknotes in the garage, so I got married alone.

After marriage, the joint property of the husband and wife may be awarded to him, but Kong Sijing is now the son of the fourth room of the Confucius family. He lives in his parents' big house. The owner of the company is still Kong Sijing's old son. Except for the house and car he bought privately, most of the rest is in the name of his parents.

Zhou Yu couldn't help muttering that the old rich households have indeed achieved the vision of all parties in terms of property protection.

If the children and grandchildren are unfilial, it is easy for parents to take back their money directly.

At this time, Zhou Yu also had a new understanding of Confucius's father and mother's rightful envoked him.

Without the intention to sue, Zhou Yu had no interest in understanding the scandal, and he didn't even feel angry. Since he washed off the mark and removed Omega's filter for Alpha, he was even more in awe of Kong Sijing.

There are so many Alpha with two legs on the street, and Kong Sijing is just one of them.

When Zhou Yu comforted the angry Yingtong and made an appointment to meet again, Zhou Yu hung up the phone.

I slept well overnight. After Zhou Yu got up early, he also took time to recite the texts that English and Chinese needed to remember.

The location of Yingtong's appointment is a new Chinese restaurant in the city. Mr. Xia's class is scheduled in the afternoon, so all the free time in the morning is allocated to Yingtong.

I arrived at the place on time, but Yingtong hasn't arrived yet.

This is normal, and Zhou Yu is used to it. He is a person who doesn't have much pursuit of appearance. Just wear suitable clothes on the right occasion.

However, Ying Tong disagrees that clothes should be the latest in the season, handbags should be replaced every day, and jewelry hairstyles should not be mentioned. They have always been the people who drain the trend in their circle.

She is the kind of Omega who needs to dress herself perfectly from head to toe. You can imagine how long it will take to go out.

He asked the waiter for a glass of warm water. Zhou Yu took out a book from the backpack he brought and put it on his lap and waited slowly in the reading.

Before he looked at a few pages, a figure came to him. As soon as Zhou Yu realized something, before he raised his head, the book in his hand was roughly pulled away.

"Why are you here?" The anxious and frightened female voice made Zhou Yu suddenly look up.

Coincidentally, it was his only sister, Miss Zhou Manzhou, standing in front of him.

Before Zhou Man waited for him to recover, he reached out and grabbed his collar to lift him from his seat.

"Get up, get up! Are you leaving? Really, I finally came here to eat it once, and I almost got you confused!"