Chapter 7

That night, the worries in the Zhou family's living room were bleak. When it came to dinner, there was no mention of cooking.

Zang Qian didn't have time to go shopping with the brand and worried about Zhou Wen's unemployment.

Zhou Yu was only worried, but he didn't take it seriously. Originally, the position of eldest brother was because he got it, but after he got it, he didn't see any achievements. He was a mixed salary.

Originally, if Zhou Wen had been safe and kept himself, Kong Sijing would have forgotten this uncle. He hasn't had a small device to do so much.

But if Zhou Wen wanted to blackmail him, Kong Sijing couldn't stand it.

Qi Xiangyin is the most worried. Zhou Wen has no financial resources. How will she live in the future?

The education expenses of the two children alone are a large amount of expenses. What kind of group outing activities will the two children participate in next week and get a new uniform? The teacher has sent the bill and is waiting for them to remit money.

As a direct victim, Zhou Wen still had injuries on his face and a little confusion in anger.

"Zhou Wen, tell me what you have done carefully." Zang Qian opened her mouth first.

Zhou Wen lowered his head and said in a weak voice:

"After listening to Zhou Yu's words before, I thought that the Confucius family was not doing things authentic, so I called Kong Sijing and asked him why he divorced Zhou Yu. Kong Sijing said that it was his business with Zhou Yu, which was none of my business. At that time, I had a fever and said that Zhou Yu was the youngest of our Zhou family. No one could bully him! Kong Sijing didn't say anything, - I... I said that divorce is okay, but we must give our Zhou family a satisfactory explanation. Kong Sijing asked, what kind of explanation we want."

Zang Qian suddenly understood. She wrinkled her thin eyebrows, stared at her eldest son and said, "Unconscious! You are so old that you are on your stomach!"

Zhou Wen was scolded by Zang Qian and turned red. For many years, he had not been scolded to his own mother face.

"What else?" Zang Qian stared at him and asked.

Zhou Wen's voice was lower and said, "I didn't think much at that time. Zhou Yu went home and didn't use money, didn't he?" I said, let him give us at least... at least... five million..."

Qi Xiangyin and Zang Qian took a cool breath together.

Zhou Wen's tone is so big that he wants five million yuan to open his mouth - isn't this a naked extortion?

It's light for Kong Sijing to find someone to beat him.

"You, you!" Zang Qian pointed to Zhou Wen and couldn't say anything, and she didn't know whether she was angry or shocked.

"Five million is not much!" Zhou Wen was a little unconvinced and hummed, "The Confucius family, five million yuan, isn't it a matter of moving their fingers for them?"

"Five million?" Zhou Yu stared at the eldest brother and said, "Brother, the alimony given to me by Kong Sijing is enough to eat every month. What are you..."

Hearing that Zhou Yu's alimony was so small, Zhou Wen was also dumbfounded at the moment, "What?"

Zhou Yu nodded at a loss, "Yes."

Zang Qian was also anxious. She didn't expect Zhou Yu to be so brainless. She stepped forward and grabbed his clothes and asked:

"Then let me find a house after you sign it. What kind of house can you find with your little money? Do you know what the monthly rent in the city is now?"