Chapter 4

Zhou Yuwenyan's face was moved, as if he had been moved by the eldest brother's words. Suddenly, his eyes turned red and said, "Thank you, big brother. I knew that the eldest brother would not blame me."

Zhou Wen smiled, regardless of whether Zhou Yu was telling the truth or not, and his eyes turned against Zang Qian and said, "Brother, it's not that I don't care about you. You are the youngest child of our family. Do you remember that Dad didn't let you read in those years?" I said to my father, I said, "Our Zhou family is the smartest brother. If you don't ask him to study, I will provide it. Even if I smash the pot and sell iron, I will also send my younger brother to college!"

When Zhou Yu heard this, he couldn't help but feel a little stunned.

When I was still in the third year of high school, when my family changed dramatically, all the cash was put in by the bank and the seal was pasted to the door. Dad Zhou Chengming's life fell to the lowest point, and he didn't rub mahjong. He stayed at home all day and lost his temper with a group of kids who could only reach out and ask him for money.

Zhou Yu was the most unlucky. It happened to be the time of school. The family could not pay tuition fees, and because he was not a poor family, he owed a lot of money to the bank, and there was no credit for the loan.

Zhou Yu, who couldn't go to school at that time, felt that his life was completely over. I can't go to school and can't find a job. I can only be arranged by my father for a blind date. Then as soon as I get old, I marry an Alpha who is willing to pay a high price. I get married step by step, and live a muddle-out life.

As a result, the eldest brother was abnormal and made this statement, which could not be said to be moved. When Zhou met him in college, he had a little more trust in his eldest brother and was willing to obey his words.

Because of this obedience, Zhou Yucao hurriedly married into the Confucius family before he finished college.

Relatives? What is a relative?

He said that it was a brother, and it was connected by bone and blood. In the end, he tried his best to sell him to the high gate. No matter his life or death, he just wanted to suck the flesh and blood on him.

Sometimes, Zhou Yuzhen hates that he is Omega. Just because he is Omega, the eldest brother wants to wait for the price, let him go to college, let him be gilded, and let him sell more expensive.

If it's just a Beta, like the second brother, everyone depends on their own ability, and no one owes anyone.

I hate that the eldest brother has so far used this matter to put money on his face as a favor to Zhou Yu.

Zhou Yu knew in his heart that Zhou Wen had never looked at him underestimated him, just like his sister-in-law Qi Xiangyin. Except for his wife's identity, nothing else could be seen.

When he was young, he swallowed his anger at home and had to do it.

Although his family was a wolf, tiger and leopard, Omega, who ran away from home, could not bear the consequences. Whether in school textbooks or social networks, there is always a lot of news of Omega being abducted.

No matter how strict the law is, it can't control the Alphas who can't find Omega. Once the susceptibility period comes, Alpha can do anything without a bottom line.

Therefore, even if people do too much things to him, when he has no money and inability, he can only stand it and can't stand it anymore.

Now, everyone thinks that he is still the Omega who has just grown up and can be at the mercy of anyone.