Chapter 63

After staying alone in the room for a while, he heard a knock on the door. Zhou Yu suddenly had an inexplicable tension. However, before he could figure out the reason for the tension, Qianrui's voice came from the door.

"Zhou Yu, are you in there? May I come in?" Qianrui asked him outside the door.

Zhou Yu hurried to the door and said, "Come in."

Qianrui wore the sports skirt when she went up the mountain. When she came in, she closed the door with her hands and feet, and then walked to Zhou Yu and sat down caringly.

"I heard from my cousin that there was an Omega in the restaurant that had just diverted. You were there. How are you?" She said, taking out the syringe containing Omega's anti-estrus medicine from her pocket, "Let me inject it for you. My cousin said that you were a little affected and now I'm very uncomfortable."

Zhou Yu nodded and stretched out his arm to her. Seeing that she was full and had a little healthy and blushing face, he couldn't help smiling and asked, "What about you? Have you injected?"

Qianrui routinely helped him get the injection, and then re-covered the abandoned syringe and threw it into the trash can. Then she exhaled and said:

"After a fight, my cousin stared at me and waited for a while to make sure that I was really not affected before I let me out."

Zhou Yu nodded and leaned against the head of the bed, waiting for the inhibitor to work. Qianrui wanted to accompany him. She glanced at the room, pulled a rattan chair in the room, took off her shoes and sat in with her knees.

"Don't guard me. Go and help you." Zhou Yu whispered to her.

Qianrui shook her head and looked at him with her beautiful eyes. Zhou Yu was seen by her for a long time, so she couldn't help saying, "What can I say?"

Qianrui shook her head, and then nodded again, with some of them who didn't know how to open her mouth. Zhou Yu looked at her confused expression and wanted to laugh a little. She was really different from Qi Yu.

"Is it a question about me?" Zhou met again.

Qianrui shook her head again this time. She lowered her eyes and looked at the shoes she took off. After a long time, she said softly, "Will something happen to that Omega?"

This question can't be answered in Zhou Yu. He is not divided in public places.

He was lucky to have a high fever while sleeping at home. When the pheromones on his body began to spread, his eldest brother found something wrong before taking him to the hospital for examination, which allowed him to safely get through the most difficult period of differentiation.

"I'll tell you secretly. In fact, I have someone I like." Qianrui said gently. With the delicateness she didn't notice, she still lowered her eyelashes and looked at the ground, "He was the first Alpha I met when I first differentiated. He saved me, but my parents and Qi Yu felt that he molested me, drove him away, and drove his family to other cities.

Zhou Yuwen was stunned and didn't know what to say for a moment. He looked at Qianrui's expression and knew to himself that Qianrui might not need the comfort of others and just wanted to talk to someone.

Today's accident of Omega's differentiation reminds her of the scar buried deep in her heart.

"He is a college student in a famous university. He studies very well, but his family background is average. When he wants to go to school, he is a tutor to earn a little living expenses, so he is recommended to me for tutoring." When Qianrui said this, her eyes bent. Obviously, if it was very ordinary, she also asked her to find a joke.