Chapter 13

After a while of wind, Zhou Yu had to consider where to go at night.

He put the option to go home to the end. Not to mention that Zang Qian would ask about his late return. The two children in the family were still noisy and liked to shout and run around in the corridor.

As soon as Zang Qian couldn't discipline the child well, she liked to ask Zhou Yu to help. When Zhou Yu took over, she didn't care.

Zhou Yu dodged the bunch of children in the Kong family. Unexpectedly, he went home and fell into the children's storm again.

Thinking of the family, Zhou Yu almost immediately decided to find a hotel with a strong security system in the evening and stay for one night before watching the house move out of the Zhou family.

At least he used to have been around your wife's circle for several years, and he still knows the famous hotel in this city.

There used to be no money, but now I don't have to worry about this problem.

Take a taxi to the hotel and check in. The front desk saw that the gender on his ID card was Omega and asked considerately, "Sir, our hotel now has a special high-end suite customized for Omega. Do you need to have a look?"

This is exactly what Zhou Yu wanted. He nodded and said, "It's up here."

"Okay, sir, this is your room card. Please take it." The front desk said sweetly, "Are you credit card or cash?"

"Pay by mobile phone." Zhou Yudao.

Modern people who also bring cash and credit cards when they go out.

The front desk smiled and said, "Okay, I'll sweep you."

When paying, Zhou Yu saw that the amount was four eight. He thought that Omega's money was really easy to make. I don't know what's special about this suite.

Then, the lobby manager took him to the room.

On the way, the lobby manager looked tired when he saw Zhou Yu's face and didn't say much. He just asked him to be careful, took him to the room and left.

Zhou Yu was indeed a little tired. The week after the operation was too bad for his body. After a while of dinner, he was a little exhausted. He suspected that he was thinner than when he was at school.

It was especially obvious when taking a shower. Looking at himself in the mirror, Zhou Yu felt that he needed to make up for it.

He is not tall, only 1.87 meters tall, and he is barely 1.8 meters rounded when he puts his shoes. Because of thinness, the ribs can be seen on the chest, as if malnourished.

There will be classes later, but you can't let your body be dragged down, Zhou Yuxiang.

After taking a shower, Zhou Yu glanced at his mobile phone, and his mother called. Zhou Yu replied to her the message that I won't go back at night, regardless of her reaction.

Do you expect Zang Qian to care about his safety?

Zhou Yuzai didn't expect anything.

The next day, I slept until I woke up naturally. No one disturbed me. I opened my eyes, opened the heavy floor curtains barefoot, and the clean and bright sunlight flowed in.

Outside the window was a large blue sky. Under the blue sky and white clouds, there were many cold high-rise buildings. Zhou Yu looked at the scene for a long time before he stretched out.

Because he slept too well overnight, Zhou Yu was no longer worried about the price of the room, but felt that it was worth it.

In the morning, Zhou Yu took a taxi to Dongcheng for a well-known breakfast before starting a day's work.