Chapter 61

Before arriving at the booked hot spring resort, Shi Wangyan let Qianrui go. When Qianrui woke up, she was still confused and weak, so she was simply tired of Zhou Yu.

When Shi Wangyan went through the check-in, Qianrui was crooked on Zhou Yu and fell asleep again. When Shi Wangyan came back, she saw her holding Zhou Yu's waist, her eyebrows were slightly wrinkled, walked over, picked her up, and then took it to the bedroom.

"Sleep for two hours first, wait until you wake up, and then come and ask you to dinner." Shi Wangyan said when he closed the door.

In the room, Qianrui fell on the quilt and didn't hear him at all.

Shi Wangyan shook his head and took Zhou Yu to his room, "Go and take a shower and take a rest. Didn't you ask someone?"

Zhou Yu nodded, and he told Shi Wangyan in advance that he would not eat with them.

Just now, he also took out his mobile phone and looked at it. The other party arrived at the hotel first, and they made an appointment to meet in the restaurant.

He smiled at Shi Wangyan and asked where Shi Wangyan was going. Shi Wangyan said that he went to the hot spring for a while, and then asked Qianrui to go to the restaurant for dinner, just to meet him down the mountain.

This is the one who really came to enjoy the holiday. Zhou Yu sighed in his heart and entered the room after saying goodbye to him. The internal structure of the hotel was basically the same. Zhou Yu didn't want to look at it. He took out his clothes from his backpack and went to the bathroom.

The clothes for washing are simple shirts and trousers. When he wears them properly, he can't help laughing at the passengers who still wear bathrobe. He wears them like this.

When he went to the restaurant, Zhou Yu found a middle-aged man sitting alone in one corner of the restaurant as instructed by the information. This one obviously also came to play. He was dressed in a freshly changed bathrobe and a pile of food in front of the table. He was about to finish a meal.

He walked over with a smile. When a middle-aged man saw someone approaching, he looked up and knew who he was.

"Weekly encounter? You sit down." Point to the opposite seat.

Zhou Yu sat down, and the man said, "Have you eaten yet?" If you mind, we can change the table.

Seeing that he hadn't stopped talking, Zhou Yu waved his hand and said, "I'll go to dinner later. Didn't ask for advice?"

"Oh, my surname is Wang. The agent told me about you and said that you had to see me in person. I want to sell that house, and I was driven away the original landlord of the house. Do you know them? I think your surname is Zhou. The man surnamed Wang said.

Are they all driven away? So where did they go? The house is sold so happily that there is no time to quarrel?

Zhou Yu was full of doubts and just smiled on his face: "Zhou Chengming is my father."

Mr. Wang was not surprised. His family had a difficult experience. He had no extra curiosity and said, "Do you want to contact them when you come to me?" However, I'm sorry that after I asked them to move away, I didn't inquire about the follow-up.

Zhou Yu shook his head, and he didn't want to find them. Maybe the second brother could try to contact him, but since the second brother did not take the initiative to call him, it showed that the situation was not so bad that he couldn't go on.

He said, "I don't know if Mr. Wang has the intention to sell the house now?"

Mr. Wang hesitated for a moment and was about to talk when his eyes suddenly stopped not far from the restaurant and said, "I want to sell it, but I don't like nonsense. There are two requirements. One is that you must pay in full. Second, after you take the house, don't come to me and say what you are not satisfied or something. I won't talk to you. "