Chapter 81

Zhou Yu admitted that he had been moved for two seconds, but he was still numb by the name of the baby. Sometimes I have to sigh that Shi Wangyan's straightforwardness in emotional expression is completely different from Zhou Yu's implicitness.

But after being numb, he couldn't help bent his eyes. In fact, he liked Shi Wangyan's straightforwardness.

After thinking about it, he took out his English homework: "Aren't you awake? If you are not awake, please help me answer the right. If you are sleepy, you can also help me end it quickly.

Shi Wangyan, whose face, voice and even love story attacks failed in an all-round way, looked at the paper in front of him.

"What are you in a daze? Are you really drunk?" Zhou Yu stretched out his hand and stroked in front of his eyes.

Shi Wangyan grabbed his hand and put it on his face, kissing him gently and looking at him pitifully with condemning eyes.

Zhou Yu wanted to reach out and touch his dog's head, but he didn't want to spoil him too much. It was a big concession to stay at his house from night.

"What's the matter? English is not difficult for you, are you?" Zhou Yu looked at him with a smile.

It's not a difficult question. Shi Wangyan opened the paper made in front of him and said, "Well... I never thought that the first night of staying at my boyfriend's house was to read his paper."

After a pause, he said, "It's like a teacher who checks children's homework at night."

It's a complaint. Zhou Yu couldn't help laughing, but why did it sound aggrieved? He tilted his head and thought to say, "Suddenly, I thought of a sentence to tell you, but in order not to stop talking to you, I decided to tell you until I finished the question."

The new English teacher was appetized by Zhou Yu's words. He couldn't help talking to Zhou Yu and took the answer seriously.

He was very fast and quickly corrected. After all, there are many questions, and he naturally knows what to choose without looking at the answers.

After finishing the answer, there was nothing to do, and he went to see Zhou Yu again. Zhou Yu lowered his head to do the question, looked focused, and there was a kind of firmness that was not shaken by foreign things.

He looked at it well for a while, unconsciously with a smile on his face, and then changed Zhou Yu's English composition.

When Zhou Yu finished the question, put down his pen and wanted to stretch out, he suddenly put a pair of hands on his shoulders and helped him press his shoulders with moderate strength.

"Is this enough?" Shi Wangyan stood behind him and asked.

Zhou Yu found that having a boyfriend was indeed much better than not. He nodded with a smile: "Is the service free?"

Hearing this, Shi Wangyan wanted to say that of course not, but when he spoke, he was swallowed again.

After intuitively witnessing that Zhou Yu spent so much energy every day, now he only has heartache.

I couldn't help saying, "Are you tired?" I'll take you to bed."

Zhou Yu listened to his words and looked up in his eyes.

Shi Wangyan's hand moved from his shoulder to his neck, then held his chin and gently rubbed it with his fingers.

"Is it okay?" He looked straight at him with a very gentle voice. "I really can't do anything."

Probably no one can say no under Shi Wangyan's eyes. Zhou Yu found that the bottom line set was used to trample on by Shi Wangyan.

But when lying in bed, there was the smell of Alpha I liked around me, which I had never experienced before.