Chapter 60

Halfway up the mountain, the road to hiking is not allowed to enter. After the three returned the car, each of them carried their backpacks and began to follow the team up.

On the way up the mountain, Zhou Yu and their three people's team was more conspicuous, especially the unified shape of the three people, the particularly prominent aura of Shi Wangyan, and every move attracted the attention of others.

Look at Qianrui, with thin arms and thin legs, with ponytails, very cute. Zhou Yu wore a hat and sunglasses, showing only half of his face, his sharp chin, fair skin exposed outside his clothes, and his manners were also very gentle. He looked at a meaningful and elegant temperament.

The three of them rushed on the road and occasionally talked and laughed. At first, they didn't feel tired on the way up the mountain. After climbing the hill for more than 20 minutes, the two people with poor physical strength were sweating.

Shi Wangyan was going side by side with them, and led them forward in the back. The two of them wanted to stop and gasped. Shi Wangyan said, "It's almost there. We've been halfway through it. Don't stop. You can walk slowly. As soon as you stop, you can't walk."

The two of them walked sweatyly, and the people who couldn't wait to help each other and walk together stared at Alpha, who had nothing to do with hatred.

Shi Wangyan smiled. It was difficult for him to reach out and pull Zhou Yu's arm, so he reached out his hand to hold Qianrui's hand. Qianrui took Zhou Yu's hand again. Only then did the three people barely stop, surpassing many people who were in front of them and were caught up by them.

On the last steep mountain road, Shi Wangyan looked pale when she saw Qianrui's face and stopped forcing her to continue walking, but carried her up.

"If you can't walk, grab Qianrui's backpack strap." Shi Wangyan turned back and said to Zhou Yu, who was also very difficult.

Zhou Yu gasped rudely and waved his hand and said no. He was afraid that he would accidentally use hard to make Qianrui fall off his back.

Shi Wangyan knew his concern at a glance, so he took a step and said, "Then go ahead of me."

All the way, Shi Wangyan has been taking care of them, and Zhou Yu has become used to his thoughtfulness. To be honest, outside, he has always been a thoughtful person, but today's experience of going out is taken care of everywhere.

The key is that Shi Wangyan does it to the point and is not annoying.

Zhou Yu will have resistance to those purposeful dates, but if you can't see a strong purpose, he doesn't have a special feeling. He has a very free outing experience that follows his heart.

He knew that Shi Wangyan would let him walk in the front, and there was a way to take care of him, and there was also a problem that he would fall behind too much and fall behind. Zhou Yu didn't want to drag people's hind legs and walked consciously in front of him.

They have walked for almost two hours, and the sky slowly darkened and the sunset set, dyeing the clouds in the sky into a large piece of oil painting-like purple-red color.

It's not easy to walk on the mountain road. When the sky is dim, you should be especially careful under your feet. At this time, Zhou Yu had once again experienced the feeling of being so tired that he wanted to paralyze to the roadside and never leave again.

The body doesn't seem to be his own. He just walks forward according to inertia, and his chest fluctuates violently, but he still lacks oxygen supply, which makes his breathing unable to keep up.

Qianrui is a little worse than him. At this time, she has been lying on his uncle's broad back and can't open his eyes. Shi Wangyan saw her sleep soundly and took off her hat and glasses. Qianrui didn't feel it at all and her eyes were not open.