Chapter 85

Shi Wangyan came back after going out for more than 20 minutes. When he came back, he happened to catch the restaurant to bring all the meals.

He pushed the door in with a bottle of red wine that he didn't know who sent it. Zhou Yu heard the sound of pushing the door. Looking back, he saw Shi Wangyan walking sideways and raising the red wine in his hand to him.

"My cousin sent it. This bottle of wine is his treasure." Shi Wangyan smiled at his advantage and said, "The waiter will come and open it for us later to see if it really tastes good."

It seems that it is not difficult to go out this trip. Zhou Yu also smiled when he saw his expression and asked him to sit down quickly.

"Why don't you eat first?" Shi Wangyan put the wine bottle on the table, went to the hanger and took off his coat and asked.

Zhou Yu looked at his back, from his broad shoulders, strong back to two slender legs. His expression was nothing different, but his eyes were a little funny.

Shi Wangyan didn't hear the reply. Looking back at him, his expression was right. Zhou Yu did not avoid it, but he still looked at him like this. When Shi Wangyan was seen by him, he suddenly felt that a nerve inside his body was numb, his heart suddenly beat, and his mouth was dry.

Zhou Yu smiled at him. After Shi Wangyan sat down uncertainly, he chatted and said, "Do you often come to this store?"

Shi Wangyan didn't expect Zhou to meet this topic and said perfunctorily, "I don't come often. I've been here once." As he spoke, he stretched out his hand and crossed the table to catch Zhou Yu's hand on the table.

Zhou Yu nodded. When Shi Wangyan's hand was about to touch him, he just took it back and stroked his temples. He looked at Shi Wangyan and said, "As just came to you. I left him and sit for a while."

Shi Wangyan didn't touch his hand. He stared at Zhou Yu with some resentment and said, "Who is it?" Did you leave a business card?"

Zhou Yu raised his eyebrows, shook his head, looked at him but smiled.

Shi Wangyan was looked at by him for a while and finally reacted a little. Although he did nothing, he still felt an inexplicable heart, which made him a little unable to sit still.

He hurriedly said, "Listen to my explanation..."

Zhou Yu glanced at him in consternation, slowly picked up his chopsticks, and said to him, "Is there really anything to explain?"

Hey, Shi Wangyan still decided not to sit. He got up around the table, dragged an empty chair, and squeezed him to sit.

Zhou Yu turned a blind eye to his behavior. He picked up his favorite dish and put it in his bowl. When he saw Shi Wangyan put his hand on his shoulder, Zhou Yu immediately turned his head and looked at him. Shi Wangyan was subconsciously withdrew.

"You tell me, don't you want to explain it to me?" Zhou Yu downplayed the authenticity.

Shi Wangyan's heart really rose an indescribable tension while he was so fond of Zhou Yu's jealous appearance and rub it fiercely.

As soon as he went out, he was hurriedly called by his cousin to meet a senior official, and he didn't feel nervous.

But in the face of Zhou Yu's words, he can always feel nervous.

"Well," Shi Wangyan cleared his throat, thought for a moment, and said, "I'm in China. To be honest, I didn't seem to have done anything except for the one you saw..."

Hearing this, Zhou Yu put the chopsticks on a chopstick pillow, and his eyes squinted over.

"Aren't you buying a car for the first time I saw you?" Zhou Yu said in a cold voice, "Isn't this called anything?"