Chapter 71

They went to the door of the store to get the waiting number. Zhou Yu watched the clerk acquiesce to give Shi Wangyan the note with the meal seat number. He completely recovered. He glanced at Shi Wangyan and smiled at the clerk and said, "Give it to me."

Shi Wangyan's dress today is really picky, not just a matter of attention. Together, their two adults of far more than college students are mixed in the streets of the university town, and they are particularly conspicuous no matter what they do.

Shi Wangyan walked with him for a while and turned a blind eye to those who looked at him. Maybe he had been used to it for a long time. Instead, he looked at the store near the street with enthusiasm, curious with pure tourists.

"Would you like a drink?" Shi Wangyan suddenly turned his head to him.

Although Zhou Yu is a local and has studied here for a year, he is no more familiar with the environment here than Shi Wangyan. Hearing his words, he looked along the opposite road with Shi Wangyan's eyes.

There is an Internet celebrity milk tea shop across the street, with a long queue of more than a dozen people.

"Ah... I seem to have heard of this brand." Zhou Yu usually doesn't drink this, but Ying Tong occasionally goes to try it. He looked at Shi Wangyan and said, "Do you want to buy a cup?" Let's go to line up."

There are more than 100 tables in front of them, and I don't know how long it will be.

Shi Wangyan shook his head when he didn't drink. He just looked at what many people were drinking in their hands on the road and subconsciously asked.

"I haven't been here," Shi Wangyan looked at the road signs on the side of the road and said to Zhou Yu. "Is there T-big in front of me?"

Zhou Yu had walked to the gate of T before he noticed. He used to study at T University. He nodded and said with a little nostalgia, "Yes, I haven't been back for a long time."

He is not a graduate of this school, but only a passer-by. Instead, Kong Sijing, an honorary graduate of this school, invested a lot of money in the school's research room after graduation.

Shi Wangyan looked at attention and thought for a moment: "You used to..."

Zhou Yu doesn't care now. He now has a new direction, and the scars of the past will no longer hurt him.

He smiled and said, "I used to study at T University. I'm afraid it will take a long time for us to walk there. Why don't we ride a bike?"

In the past, there were shrewd merchants doing bicycle rental business around the school, but now the emergence of bicycle sharing has made these merchants disappear.

When scanning the code to use the car, Shi Wangyan is a new user and needs a new registered user, which is a little time.

However, Zhou Yu was still careless about Shi Wangyan. The registered user did not embarrass him. After both of them got on the bike, Zhou Yu had kicked a pedal, but found that Shi Wangyan had not moved.

"..." Zhou Yu had to stop the car and ride back to see what happened to Shi Wangyan.

Shi Wangyan was tall. He sat on the shared bicycle, and his feet could completely support the ground. What was more embarrassed was that Boss Shi, who was omnipotent, did not know how to maintain balance after he held the handle of the bicycle.

Zhou Yu probably understood again, stopped in front of him, was silent for a moment and said, "Have you learned it since you were a child?"

It's a child, right? Did you ride at least four wheels when you were a child?

Shi Wangyan didn't know how to explain: "... I have learned it, but it's an electric car, the kind of mini model specially designed for children."

Well, Zhou Yu said that he and Shi Wangyan did not have a common language. When he was a child, he rode two wheels, and they started directly with a car, which was too big.

"Come down." Zhou Yu also parked the car to the place where he had just scanned the code to drive. "Let's return the car."

Shi Wangyan acted silently. When he finished returning the car, he found that his information had informed him that the money had been deducted.

Although it's rare, I'm still a little speechless. "What, how can I deduct money?" He didn't ride out more than three meters.

Zhou Yu didn't know how to comfort him, "It's charged on time, not by distance."

After saying that, he looked at Shi Wangyan's depressed face and couldn't help laughing, "Hahahaha, you don't know if you can't ride a bike?"

Shi Wangyan was embarrassed by his smile, but Zhou Yu had never smiled so happily in front of him. He couldn't help bent the corners of his mouth: "I thought it was very simple. If you give me a little time, I would learn it."

Zhou Yucai didn't learn with him, and this skill is really useless for Shi Wangyan. Even if he goes camping, he is a hiking type, not a three-place model.

"Let's go. Let's go there. I'll show you around. It's pretty good inside." Zhou Yu said.

Thinking that Shi Wangyan was a foreign university, he asked curiously, "But it may not be as good as the campus you go to. Where did you graduate?"

Shi Wangyan reported the name of a university at the top of the world. Zhou Yu nodded unexpectedly, "Teng School."

Shi Wangyan smiled, "But our campus is not the most beautiful. The most beautiful thing is those in Southern California... The campus is so beautiful."

Zhou Yu has never been there. He has no concept in his mind and can't imagine it. Shi Wangyan looked at him, "Why don't you take a foreign university? I think there are not many elderly students in domestic universities.

Along the way, he saw almost all students in his early twenties or younger. Although Zhou Yu looked very young, his calm temperament could be clearly separated from them at a glance.

This should be regarded as a gossip part. Zhou Yu has nothing to hide from him. He said, "It's better to go abroad than at home?" If you don't understand the language, the bad situation of life is different. If you go there, there will be no way out. Do you know? AFTER MY DIVORCE, I WANTED TO SETTLE IN A PLACE WHERE NO one KNOWS ME AND LIVE A FIRE LIFE.

This is the first time he has mentioned his divorce in Shi Wangyan.

"Fire?" Shi Wangyan was stunned for a moment, "The financial independence, retire early movement? Financial freedom, early retirement?"

Zhou Yu saw that he figured it out at first. Knowing the abbreviations of these English nouns, there was no problem for him to understand. He said, "Although my ex-husband is not a good husband, alimony does not deduct me. He is generous, so I don't have money now. I just want to worry about reading to make me a regret."

"Then you can retire after reading?" Shi Wangyan smiled. He didn't mean to explore the part of Zhou Yu mentioned his ex-husband. Zhou Yu wanted to say that it was his past life. He couldn't change it and could not erase it.

Zhou Yu also smiled and smiled a little sadly: "Maybe he won't retire so early, but he will still find a job." My mother used to say that I didn't know the hardships of life outside. Let me stop thinking about going to work and just get married with Alpha earlier. Is it so good to get married? It may be hard to go out to work, but at least you can look forward to the day of retirement, but when you get married and be a housewife at home, you don't say that you don't retire.

Shi Wangyan's heart was cold, because in Zhou Yu's future life plan, there was no idea of falling in love or getting married at all, and they were all thoughts of being alone.

He couldn't help but look at Zhou Yu's expression. Zhou Yu's face had a faint smile, as if he just said it casually.

Didn't you really say it was to him?

The author said:

Yes, until now, I finally clicked the question.