Chapter 41

This sound is so familiar that Zhou Yu will not hear it wrong anyway. Once this person was closely connected to his life, and it was difficult to understand not Alpha and Omega. After marking between AO, the kind of person who kept everything and handed over to another person was emotionally controlled and controlled by another person, and slowly turned into another person.

During the period after Zhou Yu's divorce, when he looked at himself before him, he always felt that he was very strange.

Why am I willing to tolerate my family like this? Always clean up the mess for them again and again?

It's not a person who lowers his eyebrows. Why do you swallow his anger again and again?

Later, I thought about it, because this is what Alpha subconsciously wants Omega. You can't be too cruel to his family. How can people like it because an Omega is so cold-hearted?

When the Confucius family went too far away from him, he wanted to retort, and Kong Sijing's voice sounded in his mind: Is this my mother who raised me so much and indulged me so much? Why don't you look at me and follow her a little more? She is still your elder.

Because Kong Sijing marked him, and his family did not object to marrying him into the door, he had to be grateful. Others scolded and didn't fight back.

What kind of hooligan truth is this?

It's ridiculous that when he got married, he believed it in his heart.

His attitude towards Kong Sijing is also complicated and he really hates deeply. Isn't it because of this person? Why did he drop out of school early to get married, and abandoned so many years of youth in another strange family?

But Kong Sijing was also calculated by his family to marry him.

In the final analysis, he is not to blame the source in the end.

In terms of marriage alone, Kong Sijing is indeed not Zhou Yu's ideal husband. This is a typical Alpha, because his mind and family background make him have a sense of superiority anytime and anywhere.

He will take care of Zhou Yu, who is Omega's wife. If Zhou Yu is in trouble, he will also solve it, but no matter how much it is, it will be gone.

Equal respect, he never feels the need for this.

It was precisely because he couldn't see Zhou Yu in his eyes that he did not hesitate to be unfaithful to this unanticipated marriage.

Just stiff for a moment, Zhou Yu relaxed his shoulders. He was slightly silent for a moment before looking back at the people sitting behind him.

I haven't seen Kong Sijing for a long time. Zhou Yu first saw the suit and leather shoes in front of him, and the still elegant demeanor of Alpha, and his first reaction was that it seemed to be a little worse than Shi Wangyan.

Shi Wangyan is so handsome that his face alone has surpassed Kong Sijing. It's not that Kong Sijing is not handsome, but Shi Wangyan's appearance is more powerful. The European-style strong facial features are comparable to the male models in the huge poster.

Moreover, Shi Wangyan's sharp and restrained male charm is more suitable for Zhou Yu's intention than Kong Sijing's explanatory style. In contrast, Zhou Yu's heart is obviously biased.

You see, your Kong Sijing's eyes are in the sky, and it's not that unique.

Looking at Kong Sijing, his mood became calmer and calmer. This husband is already someone else's husband and has nothing to do with him anymore.

He was always polite to strangers, so he smiled and said, "Hello."

Kong Sijing is a tough Chinese handsome man. He looks very masculine. Rich and handsome, such Alpha is popular with single Omega wherever he is.