Chapter 54

This foot was really very powerful. Not only was Zhou Yu, who was bystanderazed, but Qi Yu, who was beaten, did not expect it. He fell to the ground painfully and only felt that his leg had been kicked off by his cousin, howling so fiercely.

But his cousin didn't seem to feel enough. He stretched out his hand to drag him up from the ground, put him in the chair to fix him, stared into his eyes and said:

"Xia Qiyu, for the sake of your filial piety to my mother, I don't care about your previous nonsense, and I won't tell my mother a word. But what did you say to my guests at my house today? Who do you think you are qualified to interfere in my affairs? Well, even if you don't mention this, did my mother raise you over the years, just to teach you to judge and insult others like this? Do you know why no one said a word to my mother on your other side?

Hearing this, Qi Yu no longer howled in his throat. His teeth bit his lips and stared at his cousin, full of hatred.

Seeing what he looked like, Shi Wangyan smiled blankly and said coldly, "Yi Yu, not because you can do it, you will threaten others, and others are afraid of you, but because as long as you say a word, my mother will be extremely disappointed in you!" After more than ten years of hard work, it turned out to raise such a shameful and unscrupulous thing! She will probably regret her unbearance at that time, wasting so many years to recognize a person. And for you, Qi Yu, you are finally satisfied. In the future, you can finally adapt to your heart and live without heaven.

After saying that, he got up and picked up the phone and called someone in.

When Xia Qiyu listened to Shi Wangyan's words, he seemed to have been pulled out of his soul, and his eyes were empty and he didn't know what he was thinking. When he was helped by two bodyguards, his forehead was covered with cold sweat in pain and he didn't hear him hum.

That's why he is hard, can stand it, cruel, and cold-blooded, but he is too young and does not understand restrained, which makes people resist him.

What will happen to Xia Qiyu in the future? Will he hate his cousin? Shi Wangyan imagined the future scene, but he couldn't help laughing, and he still managed it for such a long time?

He looked back at Zhou Yu, who watched the whole niece's play silently, raised his foot and walked over, and said apologetically to him:

"I'm sorry, I didn't let Qi Yu say sorry to you."

Zhou Yu really didn't expect that he would have such a wonderful day today. Not only will you be misunderstood, and then belittled, but you can also see the culprit be taught a lesson within a day, without overnight.

In his impression, Shi Wangyan is a seemingly very gentlemanly male Alpha. Why is it superficial? Because of some bad problems in Alpha, Shi Wangyan is also not missing. I just want to take this as an example and say that he is not a good person, which is too one-sided.

Good people and bad people are relative. His mother is cold to him, but in the hearts of his grandchildren, she is the most kind grandmother, almost responsive.

However, Zhou Yu never thought that Shi Wangyan would hit people with others. This contrast is no less than telling him that the eldest brother will wake up and will never be a domestic violence wife again.

It's so incredible that he didn't see it with his own eyes and wouldn't believe it at all.

At that time, when he heard Xia Qiyu's words, he didn't have time to be angry, so Shi Wangyan had already come up for him. At the moment he saw Xia Qiyu fall to the ground, Zhou Yu was in a trance.

On the one hand, he really felt psychologically happy. The child tortured him for a day, which made him have a kind of disrespectful annoyance with the child, but on the other hand, he was worried about what to do if Shi Wangyan destroyed people.