Chapter 22

After separating from Yingtong, Zhou Yu received reports from Yingtong to him one after another in the following days.

Although the Guo family has a large population, several brothers have separated, so the relationship is not difficult to deal with. Sure enough, almost a week later, Yingtong made phased progress.

Guo Xiaomei lives in Guo's house. She has no money, and all her expenses are stretched on reaching out. It's okay if Ying Tong is generous, but one day she felt uncomfortable. It's really easy to find something unhappy for Guo Xiaomei.

Yingtong's method of dealing with it is also very simple. In addition to shopping, most of Guo Xiaomei's clothes bought all year round are new seasonal ready-to-wear issued to her mobile phone account by famous brands. Originally, only Yingtong's name was in famous brand stores, but Yingtong thought that Guo Xiaomei was young. Which girl was not pretty at the age? Her mother-in-law is at this age. She didn't care about Guo Xiaomei's sensitivity, so she asked the manager of a famous brand store to send a copy to Guo Xiaomei. The clothes bill she chose was paid by Yingtong.

Now Ying Tong refused to be generous to Guo Xiaomei anymore. Guo Xiaomei suddenly found her originally comfortable life and suddenly became stretched.

Without the new clothes of the season, how can she go out to socialize with those sisters? It's not okay to pay for it yourself, but famous brand stores have always been engaged in VIP business. After VIP customers pick it up, the rest will be hung up in the store. External publicity is a hot-selling product. There are only a few pieces left. If you don't buy it, you can't buy it.

How can Guo Xiaomei, who is used to a good life, choose the rest of other people's clothes? If asked, wouldn't she even be on the VIP list of famous brands?

If you want to be coquettish to your grandparents, grandma can't afford it. Grandpa thinks that grandma takes care of his granddaughter's food and clothing, and he interferes in and he doesn't respect his wife.

Besides, she buys these famous brand clothes by herself, and the pocket money is so small every month. How can't it be enough?

In addition to clothes, she also wants to socialize. Her classmates and friends go out for dinner. Isn't she a dime?

She has to give gifts for other people's birthdays. Does she go to the party empty-handed?

Asking grandma for it, grandma taught her a lesson first that she was still studying and began to pursue famous brands. She didn't support this atmosphere.

After being bored at home for a week, Guo Xiaomei couldn't stand it anymore and ran to find the new wife of the Kong family and poured bitter water.

Ding Nan, the new wife of the Confucius family, can't find anyone to stand up on Zhengchou. She is a new woman. She married to the Confucius family and has one in her stomach. In this way, it is a good deal to buy one get one free, which makes the two elders of the Confucius family smile happily. At the beginning, she called her meticulous and cared about it.

In the other rooms, they originally walked a fourth brother who could be disliked, but a result, there was a new sister-in-law whose origin was no problem. It was difficult to deal with. She was pregnant when she entered the door. For a moment, she really couldn't find a place to pick.

In this way, the Confucius family had a period of time, and the family was extremely calm, but the quiet days gradually broke down with Ding Nan's control of the housekeeper.

Ding Nan is no better than Zhou Yu. She needs to consider the people in each room. She doesn't have Zhou Yu's cautious personality. Most of them deal with family affairs by her own temperament.