Chapter 47

When Zhou Chengming heard Zhou Yu's words, he angrily fell back. When was he so overwoned? And the person who saves his face is still the least positionless youngest son in the family and needs to rely on his face!

Zhou Yucai didn't care about him. He was so angry that he looked like Zhou Chengming's face rising into a pig liver, and he looked like he wanted to beat people.

Blood is really a magical inheritance. Fathers tend to commit domestic violence. As children, they always burn this bad gene into their bodies, and keep it forever from generation to generation.

Therefore, in order to prove his traces, it is most convenient to have a baby. His parents gave birth to four at a time, each of whom has his own shadow.

Zhou Yu was almost beaten by his father once. How could he not have a long memory this time? Before Zhou Chengming could do it, he turned around and gave Shi Wangyan a look and motioned him to leave quickly with him.

But who thought, Shi Wangyan did not communicate with his mind.

After finishing his eyes, Shi Wangyan nodded to him and seemed to fully understand. Zhou Yu thought that Shi Wangyan would look at people's face. Then the next second, he saw him walk to him and stretch out his hand to protect him behind him.

Shi Wangyan was already taller than him. Standing in front of him, he had a sense of security to shield him from the wind and rain. Zhou Yu was speechless and felt that Shi Wangyan didn't have to do so, but he was also curious about what he was going to do.

He stretched out his head and saw Shi Wangyan say lightly, "Although this is your family matter, it is inconvenient for me to talk too much as an outsider, it is natural for debt repayment. Mr. Zhou owed usury and forced his son to pay, but I don't understand this truth. In addition, I sent Zhou Yu back today because I heard that something had happened to his father, but I didn't expect to be beaten when I came back. This is what I saw with my own eyes. He is Omega. Under the circumstance of domestic violence and evidence, I think Zhou Yu said that ten years may be a lighter sentence.

The domestic protection of Omega-related rights and interests has increased year by year. Before Zhou Yu, he only felt that this protection kept people away from Omega, and sometimes privileges were also a kind of invisible discrimination.

But I didn't expect Shi Wangyan to use this protection method directly, which refreshed Zhou Yu and went to see the face of his family. Sure enough, Zhou Chengming had been light for more than ten years, and he really narrowed his neck.

But after all, he was not really sentenced. He just listened to Shi Wangyan and Zhou Yu's singing and scare him. Zhou Chengming didn't see the coffin and didn't shed tears. He stared at Zhou Yu's figure and said:

"I have never seen such an shameless child. When other people's Omega heard that his father was in an emergency, which one would not help his father do it without saying a word? He was afraid of losing a reputation for six relatives and making others look down upon. Zhou Yu, forget it if you don't help me. I'm not rare! I just hate that when your mother gave birth to you, I didn't strangle you!"

This is true for domestic parents. Children who have no right to life and children who are not under their control are unfilial.

He also said generously: "Do you think I'm going to prison without your millions?" The beauty you think! You urged your sister to want me to sell the house before, didn't you? I sold the house to you, you paid back the money for me, and you also got a good reputation. I paid for my house and remember your goodness. You really used all your heart to calculate your family! I grew up eating my meal, and now I have to suck my blood! Pooh!"