Chapter 33

The moment Shi Wangyan opened the door, an extremely weak but invisible Omega pheromones stimulated his sense of smell.

The incredible sweet taste made Shi Wangyan's footsteps a pause.

He hardly had to look at the house number this time. He looked for his instinct to follow the source of this taste, and he could find Zhou Yu's position extremely accurately.

Oemga, who is in the estrus period, is not marked, Shi Wangyan seems to hear the speed of his blood flow accelerating because of excitement.

The androgen belonging to Alpha in his body urged him to chase this breath: you can't let this Omega escape. You must hold him in the palm of his hand and let him honestly stretch his slender neck in front of him honestly, and then...

The following ideas are too dirty, full of blasphemy against Omega himself. He forgot his words and tried to hold down this part of the idea and didn't let himself think about it anymore.

He was the first one to arrive. The female Omega secretary hasn't arrived yet, and Dr. Zhang's team is still on the way. They didn't rush through the red light all the way recklessly like Shi Wangyan.

In order not to waste time, Shi Wangyan walked upstairs with his long legs while taking out his mobile phone and calling someone to unlock it.

He walked to the door, raised his eyes, suddenly froze, and then his face suddenly became extremely ugly as if he saw something terrible.

His mobile phone slowly put down, took a step forward in disbelieve, stretched out his hand and opened the door in front of him.

Zhou Yu didn't lock the door!

Shi Wangyan felt his brain banging, and the unprecedented anger filled his mind.

That kind of anger mixed with a faintible fear, which made him hold the back of the doorknob and burst into blue veins because of force. He couldn't wait to lift the door immediately!

Zhou Yu said he was safe?! Is this fucking safe?

If he hadn't seen such a heavy rain in the morning, Zhou Yu would not have driven. He was a little worried that he would call him when he would go...

What will happen to you that week? It's self-evident!

Shi Wangyan has the impulse to kill as long as he thinks of that possibility.

If it hadn't rained today! Rain blocked the spread of the air, otherwise such a strong Omega's estrus sweetness could not have been noticed by Alpha!

This is his Omega! Shi Wangyan thought angrily that Alpha's possessive instinct temporarily peaked. If anyone dared to covet him, even if he smelled more about him, he could make him lose his mind and become very aggressive.

It's like keeping soft prey in the territory. Even if he seems to pay attention to him from time to time, he even seems a little careless, but who knows, it's just an illusion.

In the face of his favorite Omega, Alpha's desire for monopossession will only increase and will never decrease.

At this time, Shi Wangyan was even a little angry with Zhou Yu. Unexpectedly, he didn't feel it for the first time during the estrus period. He was now sure that Zhou Yu must have gone out in the morning, but after he went out, he dullly found that he was going to estrus.

So this stubborn and stubborn Oemga didn't say anything. He insisted on returning home alone.

When he got home, he must have used up all his strength and his hands and feet were weak. He thought he had closed the door, but his force was too small that the door was not completely closed. Generally, he didn't expect the sound of the door after the electronic lock closed.