Chapter 15

After hanging up the phone, Zhou Yushen took a deep breath. Mother naturally changed her mouth again and complained to him. I talked about the hard work of their three brothers and one sister.

It's not that Zhou Yu is not inconsiderate of her previous hard work, but she has been taken out again and again as a bargaining chip, and Zhou Yu has heard it.

In fact, when he was a child, he saw his mother cry behind his own eyes, so he had to be very considerate of her.

But this does not mean that he can no longer tolerate his mother holding him at will and buying and selling him as a good.

After letting go of the harsh words this time, Zang Qian should not contact him again in a short time. After all, he is now in the eyes of the Zhou family. He is a loss of money without money. As long as he doesn't go home and ask for money, he won't ask more questions when he floats outside.

His father, who hasn't seen each other for a long time, is like this. His family thinks he is dead outside. Even if these two young people don't take Grandpa seriously.

He shook his head, threw everything from his mind, and focused on dealing with what was in front of him.

It's September now. By the time of the next year's college entrance examination, it will be less than ten months, and it's just the review time for an ordinary senior high school student.

Zhou Yu has some talent for reading. In those years, he went to a key university in the college entrance examination. Now he is revisiting what he has learned. Zhou Yu only feels that he has a feeling of time backwards.

However, the textbook has been updated too fast, and there are indeed a lot of changes in some places.

English and Chinese are just two subjects, and the deletion of the text makes Zhou Yu need to take careful notes and re-memorize new knowledge points.

If you have something to do, time flies quickly. It was not until Zhang Weiwei sent him a message to prepare for an interview that Zhou Yu realized that it had passed almost a week.

When he got the interview time, Zhou Yu also attached great importance to it. The day before the interview, he prepared what he wanted to bring, put on his new clothes, looked in the mirror before nodding.

This week, thanks to the care of the housekeeper, Zhou Yu's face was a little bloody, and he didn't look so weak that he could finally win it.

The next day, Zhou Yu took a taxi to the address given by Zhang Weiwei.

While sitting in the car, Zhou Yu remembered the old teacher's information in his heart.

The old teacher's surname is Xia Yun. He is more than 60 years old this year and has been engaged in the teaching industry for more than 40 years.

Being a teacher for so many years and willing to return to school after retirement shows his love for teaching and educating people.

The car took most of the time to reach the destination. After getting out of the car, Zhou Yu looked up and saw where he could see where he could see. The trees were shaded, all verdant and he couldn't help smacking his tongue secretly.

The city can make green areas like a free park, which is synonymous with either rich or expensive.

Is it so profitable to be a teacher now?

I only heard that poor teachers have not heard who is a teacher who makes a fortune.

Or does this teacher Xia have excellent children?

Pressing the gossip in his heart, Zhou Yu approached the security booth at the entrance. The doorman opened the window and listened to his words. He didn't care about him. He called directly in front of him.