Chapter 29

I don't know if it's too far away. Zhou Yu didn't see Shi Wangyan's expression clearly, and he had withdrawn his sight. He whispered a few words to the person waiting to tell him, and then turned around and strode in the direction of Mr. Xia.

"Mom, do you miss me these days? They all came out to pick me up. Let's see if I've lost weight. Shi Wangyan opened his mouth to make a intimate joke, directly dispelling Mr. Xia's motherly heart and provoking a white eye.

Shi Wangyan accepted it with a smile. In three steps and two steps, he came up, took over Aunt Su's work, and pushed Mr. Xia home. Mr. Xia disliked his face, but he ironed him in his heart, but he still choked him on his mouth: "I happened to be over, so I have time to go out to have a look. Do you think it's really for you?"

With that, Zhou Yu, who was still pulling aside, said, "Zhou Yu, do you tell me, is that so?"

Zhou Yu just smiled and didn't open his mouth. Their mother and son played tricks and didn't need outsiders to mix them in, just watch.

However, Shi Wangyan turned his eyes to Zhou Yu, as if he had just seen Zhou Yu and said, "Have just finished class?" Coincidentally, I thought I wouldn't see you until tomorrow. This point..." He looked up at his watch, "It's just time for dinner. Why don't you stay and eat tonight? Mom?"

Zhou Yu quickly waved his hand: "No, I asked my aunt to cook in the evening. It's a waste not to go back to eat."

Shi Wangyan was not reluctant. He said, "Oh, oh, by the way, I brought you something. You can take it back by the way." Let me see where to put it."

He walked back to the living room and rummaged through a pair of gift boxes on the ground for a while before looking out a small finely wrapped bag for Zhou Yu.

"That's it. Here, take it."

After handing it to Zhou Yu, he turned around and pulled out a gift box for Aunt Su: "Aunt Su, you also have it. Thank you for your hard work these days."

It seems that Shi Wangyan often has the habit of bringing things. Aunt Su did not refuse. She generously said, "Thank you, Mr. Shi, then I're welcome."

Zhou Yu followed the bag and was still a little hesitant. Teacher Xia looked at his son's gifts. He paid attention to Zhou Yu's hesitation and said, "Take it. It's all his heart. He likes to buy these." Aren't you really eating here tonight?"

Zhou Yu shook his head with a smile and said, "Just take something and stay for dinner. Teacher, you are too spoiled to me. I can't do it."

Mr. Xia laughed by him. He deflated his head and said, "You, okay, forget it if you don't want. Anyway, it will take a long way. Go back quickly." Be careful on the road!"

Carrying the gift bag given by Shi Wangyan, I still have a little heavy hands, and I don't know what's in it. When he got home, Zhou Yu put the bag on the table and went to warm the meal first.

He was hungry and wanted to fill his stomach, so he put aside the gift first. When he arranged the food, picked up the chopsticks and ate, the mobile phone at hand shook.

Zhou Yu took a spoon in his mouth, cut open the lock screen, clicked on the message and took a look.

[William: Have you seen the gift?]

He raised his eyebrows and typed, "No, I'm still eating."

[It's all here. Do you live so far?]

He added: [Let you stay and eat together. Aunt Su has cooked a lot of good dishes today.]

Zhou Yuxiao did not answer, but said, "I'll open it after dinner. Thank you."

Shi Wangyan, who took the old lady out for a walk after dinner, looked at the news sent by Zhou Yu. He couldn't help laughing and looked at the weak man, but it was stormy.

Mr. Xia was in front of him, didn't notice Shi Wangyan's distraction and continued, "...You can go find your cousin-in-law, or you can ask me a nephew." If they really want to send the child here, I don't object now, but it's absolutely impossible for me to teach them only. Haven't I brought Qianrui and Qiyu before? Especially Qi Yu, when I was young, I took care of it. The husband and wife were busy. As soon as the child was lost, they asked the nanny at home to take care of the child. I really couldn't stand it anymore. I took the smaller Qiyu with him for two days. What did your cousin-in-law say at that time? Blame me for teaching my child not recognizing my parents! Listen to it? Are you angry? From there, I swear that it doesn't matter to their family anymore. I bring strange students, and the worst one can make a thank you. What about them? It's right to teach well. If you can't teach well, I don't care. Moreover, Qianrui and Qiyu have been taught by them for a long time and can't suffer at all. But whenever they have a weekly character, why am I so embarrassed?

Shi Wangyan put down his mobile phone, listened to Xia Yun's complaint, and said, "Well, okay, don't teach. I don't like you to waste your spirits. I don't believe they can't even invite a good teacher."

Hearing that her son looked at her unconditionally, Xia Yun softened again. She took his arm and told him, "Your cousin is getting older now, and the more powerful he is. Don't be so straight when you talk to him."

After thinking about it, I knew the nature of my nephew. I came to my house and opened my mouth. I definitely didn't want to take it back.

He gritted his teeth, frowned and said, "Forget it, ask Qianrui and Qi Yu to come over and ask Xiao Su to clean up another study and give them both. If they can finish their summer homework, I will live up to their feelings when they grow up.

Mom - "Shi Wangyan objected immediately.

Xia Yun made up her mind and said, "That's it. Qi Yu's child has been too outrageous recently. Hearing that he came out of school, it made your cousin-in-law can't wait to pack him up and send him abroad. When the child was a child, no one disciplined him. When he grew up, his parents did not persuade him well. As soon as something happened, he wanted to send him abroad. Where does this look like a parent?"

She sighed, "It's not a bad boy. I'll help him look at it for a while. If I really can't break it up, I don't owe anything. They are willing to give up the children, but I can't bear to give up..."

Shi Wangyan looked at the way Xia Yun was not convenient to travel now, and worried inside and outside. He felt very uncomfortable: "Mom, you just have too soft heart, soft heart to your father, and so is to my cousin and so is his family. As you said, you do your best. They take it for granted that you are tired of good or bad. Do they blame you for being poor and exquisite without that ability? Is it worth it? Why didn't my cousin come to the door early and didn't come late, but I just left and came to make trouble with you in the evening?"

Shi Wangyan never had a good impression on the Xia family. He said bluntly, "You don't have no students. Mom, do you give up your heart to let Zhou Yu's hopes for next year come true? Zhou Yu can start all over again at this age. How old is Qi Yu? I can't stand this pain. I think he might as well find Alpha. Forget it, and no one with the hearty Omega can like him."

Xia Yun listened well before, but the more she listened, the more she became more unspoken. She patted him on the back angrily and said, "What did others say? When others heard it, they still don't know what to say Qi Yu?" Also, what's the age of Zhou Yu? You are older than people. Anyway, he has tried once and got married. How about you? When the boss was old, he was found to his door, which made me think you were in trouble outside and couldn't eat well. What's the result?! Why don't you mess outside!"

The more you say it, the more angry you are: "What do you think you want to find? You don't like it at home. You have been abroad for so many years, and you don't like it? There is no one on earth who deserves your words, is it?"

When his mother said this, Shi Wangyan couldn't hold on his old face and said, "Okay, one of your old ladies will be endless when she scolds him." Don't have blood pressure. The doctor will give you a physical examination tomorrow, which will make you less angry and involve the family to eat and hang down with you. You have to leave someone at home for dinner. When I saw it, he saw what you ate. How can you explain the reason to him?

The author said:

This chapter is the most difficult for me, but the various names between relatives. I'm stunned. If there is any mistake, welcome to point it out!