Chapter 87

When the two arrived at Shi's house after ten o'clock, Shi Wangyan told him on the way that the driver and the babysitter at home would all go home for the Spring Festival during the afternoon. He planned whether to take Xia Yun out for a walk and then go home to watch the night.

Zhou Yu asked him what good to go. Shi Wangyan suggested whether to sweat steam. Now some clubs have launched a kind of medicine steam for the elderly. I heard that the effect is good, and he is comfortable after steaming, and you can sleep well when you go back at night.

"Would the teacher like to go out?" Zhou Yu asked him, "I found that the teacher doesn't seem to like going out very much. He goes out for a walk at most."

Shi Wangyan nodded: "She doesn't like going out or making friends very much. She just likes to read those textbooks. I can only take her out as a son."

Zhou Yu said, "In the afternoon, do you go after dinner and have dinner there in the evening?"

"It may be up to the situation at night. Do you want to have dinner with us or go home?" Shi Wangyan didn't ask him about the Zhou family. "In the evening, maybe my cousin's family wants to invite us there. On the first day of the first lunar month, maybe we have to go back to my mother's hometown. She wants to the old house to have a look. On the second day of the lunar new year, they will definitely come to pay New Year's greetings, and there are also some of my mother's relatives, one after another. The students she brought before..."

Hearing this, Zhou Yu quickly stopped and said, "Okay, okay, don't count me. I feel dizzy. I know why the teacher doesn't like to go out." Then you should be busy. I'll rest at home for a few days and meet my friends. My friend has always wanted to invite me out for dinner. Zheng Aihong and she went out to visit the store.

Shi Wangyan also wanted to go out for dinner with him, but he couldn't help saying, "Don't you take me with you?"

As soon as Zhou Yu heard his voice, he immediately smiled and said, "Do you make time?"

Shi Wangyan stopped talking. He was really busy during the Spring Festival. There were a lot of people who wanted to deal with him. He could usually be wayward and didn't see him during the Spring Festival, so it was too impersonal.

After the two got out of the car, they didn't have time to think about it. During the Spring Festival, Shi's house is much more atmosphere than Zhou Yu's house. Zhou Yu knew that Shi Wangyan attached more importance to Christmas. On Christmas Day, he decorated it once, and the atmosphere was strong.

During this Spring Festival, he also changed the overall decoration and changed it to the Spring Festival atmosphere. As soon as he entered the door, he saw that even the carpet and decoration had been changed. Before he entered the door, he was already happy.

Entering the house, Aunt Su was in the living room. As soon as she saw them, she asked them why they came so late and asked them to change their clothes. He said that Mr. Xia was still upstairs and urged them to call someone.

Zhou Yu was a little embarrassed. Aunt Su just kept looking at their clothes. When they went upstairs together, she covered her mouth and smiled.

When he went upstairs, Shi Wangyan took Zhou Yu's hand and shouted, "Mom?"

Xia Yun packed up her books in the study and shouted when she heard the words, "Here, come in. I didn't see anyone all morning, and now she finally came back."

Shi Wangyan was teased by his own mother and looked down at Zhou Yu, which meant Zhou Yu's fault. Zhou Yu looked back at him. Shi Wangyan smiled at him and replied to Xia Yun's words and said: