Chapter 56

Zhou Yu didn't move until Shi Wangyan pushed the door, got down from the car, and strode towards him that he put down his mobile phone in a daze.

Admittedly, Zhou Yu has always known that Shi Wangyan has a handsome face of superior ordinary people, and with his unparalleled temperament, no one will admit his gender no matter where he goes.

But many times, the Alpha pheromone on Shi Wangyan always makes Zhou Yu unconsciously vigilant. Even if he knows that this person is beautiful, he will not let his eyes stay more on his face.

Shi Wangyan always felt that Zhou Yu didn't like him, so he didn't look at him at all. In fact, it's not. As Alpha, he doesn't understand Omega's weakness in front of Alpha at all. Zhou Yu doesn't want to see it, but he doesn't dare to watch it.

Now, his eyes fell on Shi Wangyan's face. Shi Wangyan's face was with a faint smile. His facial features were stretched out handsomely, and the hazy light sprinkled between his straight eyebrows, which made Zhou Yu's heart beat and panicked.

He has never felt as he is now. Is Shi Wangyan Alpha or a mature and physiquel male Alpha full of male seduction.

In front of such Alpha, Zhou Yu's reason completely stopped working at this time, and Omega's instinct controlled his body. He was thinking that he would go out in a hurry. His clothes were picked casually and his hair was not combed. It must look terrible. What would Alpha think of him?

Previously, he never cared whether he had decorated himself in front of other Alpha and whether his image was bad.

It's not necessary.

If you don't be attracted, how can you lose your mind?

"What are you in a daze?" Shi Wangyan came to him and said to him with a smile.

He is half a head taller than Zhou Yu. He is far away and doesn't feel it. As soon as he approaches Zhou Yu, he feels that the space around him seems to have been compressed. When he looks up at him, he always feels that this person is particularly tall and sets off the sky low.

Zhou Yu blinked slowly before he looked away, restrained his nonsense, shook his head and said, "Why are you here?"

Shi Wangyan stood face to face with him, looked down at his drooping eyelashes and said, "I knew that if you didn't send it, you would definitely come and get it."

It turned out that Shi Wangyan's prediction was correct. When Zhou Yu saw his news, he put down his business and prepared to cross most of the city to get it.

Being seen through his thoughts, Zhou Yu did not feel embarrassed, nor did he think there was anything wrong with his behavior.

"Here you are." Shi Wangyan took out his niece's pink USB flash drive from his pocket and handed it to him.

The small USB flash drive lay on the palm of his hand, but Zhou Yu was first attracted by his fingers.

From Shi Wangyan's hand, you can tell at a glance that he is a person who nourishes and superior. His nails are neatly trimmed, his fingers are slender and powerful, but they are not too soft, the knuckles are still prominent, and the whole palm of his hand looks big.

Zhou Yu said thank you and reached out to get it.

I don't know if Shi Wangyan was intentional. When the small USB flash drive is used to get it with his fingers, his fingertips will inevitably touch the palm of his hand.

When his fingers touched, Zhou Yu's heart couldn't help jumping and looked subconsciously at the person opposite him.

He didn't know that Shi Wangyan's sight had fallen on his face since he saw him, and he never moved away.

After approaching Zhou Yu, Shi Wangyan smelled a like-and-nothing fragrance on Omega, sweet and soft, flirting his nerves like feathers.

This led him to always involuntarily looking at Zhou Yu's neck, trying to get close to the past, lean against that small soft meat position, print his teeth, and taste the blood of Omega.

How will Zhou Yu react?

Will he tremble and be marked by him meekly?

But the last memory that almost marked Zhou Yu came to mind again. Zhou Yu's "get out of here" interrupted his delusion and restored him to his soberness.

Well, I really can only think about it, Shi Wangyan thinks about it.

Although most of the memories of that day were very good, he did not forget every expression of Zhou Yu's breath. As long as he looked back, he would feel as if there was an electric current flowing into his blood, making him dry.

When Zhou Yu looked at him, Shi Wangyan's eyes were looking at him, and the two looked at each other. After a while, Zhou Yuxian looked away.

Zhou Yu lowered his eyelashes, stopped looking at him, and whispered, "Thank you tonight. It's late. I'm going back."

Shi Wangyan came over and wanted to see him. They haven't seen and chatted alone for several days, and he thinks it's important.

Now I have not only seen someone, but also touched his finger, and I am very satisfied.

He stepped back and said to him, "Okay, you go up. I'll wait for you to go."

Zhou Yu nodded, clenched the USB flash drive in the palm, turned to the stairs, took two steps, and what he thought of. He stopped, looked back at Shi Wangyan and said:

"Well, thank you for Xia Qiyu. I've heard from Qianrui."

What? Shi Wangyan was a little surprised. Zhou Yu simply turned to him and said, "You were afraid that Qiyu would take revenge on me later, so you sent him abroad."

Unexpectedly, Zhou Yu could think of this meaning. Shi Wangyan couldn't help smiling and looked at him with bent eyebrows. He did not nod or shake his head and said, "I originally planned to let him go abroad, but I didn't have an excuse before. Now I have an excuse. Don't delay it any longer."

Zhou Yu felt that what he said was too understated. He lowered his eyes and said, "You are Qi Yu's cousin, not his parents. You stretch out your hand, always cross the world, do offending things, or not please both sides."

Therefore, there is no need to do this. Xia's surname and Shi Wangyan's mother can casually deal with Qiyu's insense at school. There are some things that need not to be said. As long as you click on the meaning, you can guess more later.

Since the Xia family is so powerful, it will only add to your trouble if Shi Wang said so. He does business in China, and there is no advantage in offending the powerful for himself.

What about relatives? It's not without turning your face.

Seeing that he seemed to be more serious, Shi Wangyan was afraid that he would have a burden in his heart. He said, "This matter is my fault. If I don't agree with Qi Yu coming to class at the beginning, it will be fine. It's just... I didn't expect Qi Yu to go too far. You are a victim. Why do you still worry about me?"

He smiled and joked, "Wo you worried about me?"

The author said:

Mr. Shi: My wife is worried about me. He loves me so much.