Chapter 31

My father?

When Zhou Yu heard this word, he didn't match his father and Zhou Chengming for a moment.

He was stunned for a moment and said a little dullly, "Oh, my father... not yet."

Hearing this on the other end of the phone, he immediately found a leak and said, "Why didn't you tell him?" It's always like this, procrastination - procrastination, wait until things can't be concealed, it won't make trouble in front of me! How many times do I have to help you clean up the mess, Zhou Yu? - Now your father borrows usury outside in my name, and they call my company. Do you know how serious the situation is? If the reporter knows, there will be negative news that Chaoyang Group has a financial problem immediately. Can you bear the consequences at that time? Can your Zhou family bear it?"

Borrow usury, oh, it's worthy of Zhou Chengming.

It was still raining heavily, and the raindrops crackled on the umbrella. Zhou Yu no longer tried to recruit taxis. His hands and feet are cold, and the cold wind blows on his face and neck, which will make him tremble slightly.

No matter how dull he is, these signs - fear of cold, headache, anxiety, inexplicably bad mood - indicate that his estrus is coming.

It's terrible. The first estrus period after removing the mark. For a while, Zhou Yu felt that his consciousness was a little in a trance, and it was difficult for his brain to turn his mind to think. A lot of words smashed over, so that he had to bite the tip of his tongue and keep his attention.

"How much is it?" He asked, while he turned around and returned to the same way. The inhibitor effect was slowly disappearing, and he could not stay outdoors like this.

It's hard. Why do you hold on? Find Alpha, this is your Omega nature. Don't resist, don't need resistance, give in to it.

The thoughts in his mind kept circling. Zhou Yu took two steps and felt that the ground was soft. He shook his fingers, then let go of the umbrella, and let the umbrella be blown away by the wind to the roadside.

The rain, which was the size of beans, immediately fell head-on and instantly wet him from head to toe. In this cold, Zhou Yu felt a sobriety that he hadn't seen for a long time.

He didn't have time to listen to Kong Sijing's crusade against him and his family. He said, "You know how much money I have. To be honest, I'm not going to pay usury for my father. If possible, please prosecute him directly, and you'd better take him to prison. He stayed outside and in prison are no different from me. It's up to you."

After saying that, Zhou Yu hung up his mobile phone and put it in his pocket.

I don't know how to get home. As soon as Zhou Yu got home, his legs were almost completely soft. He didn't even have time to change his slippers and clothes, so he immediately ran to find the inhibitor.

This time, he didn't hesitate to take out the needle hole injection and gave himself two doses.

Inhibitors are the same as drugs. Just like when people have a high fever, syringe injection is the fastest, and the infusion is milder than milder, but it can also achieve a satisfactory effect. Taking medicine is the slowest. Everyone's absorption ability of the digestive system is different. In case it is not completely absorbed, the consequences can also be imagined, so Zhou Yu The fastest and most domineering syringe injection has always been chosen.

The double dose is amazing, and Zhou Yu is the first time to do so. When the medicine came up, this feeling was like swallowing excessive sleeping pills. His brain became chaotic. He was paralyzed on the ground on the back of the sofa and glued to his body by drenched clothes. Zhou Yu still felt hot. Cold sweat covered his forehead, but his body seemed to be burning.