Chapter 78

That night, Shi Wangyan didn't stay. After Zhou Yu kissed him, he asked him to go back, saying that he had not finished his homework and he was going to read. Shi Wangyan's stay here would distract him.

Shi Wangyan was deceived by his words, and he didn't feel anything wrong until he got home.

It was not until he lay in a good mood and wanted to send a message to Zhou Yu that he slowly woke up.

He went to Zhou Yu's house, but he didn't find a way to stay? Such a good opportunity is to read with him, or just say that you can read English with him.

Shi Wangyan never thought that he was the kind of person who was overwhelmed by love, but it turned out that in front of Zhou Yu, his reason set another set of standards.

He couldn't help but look back on what happened tonight. Zhou Yu's initiatives were still incredible. He actually promised me?!

How could you agree? Shi Wangyan couldn't help hooking up the corners of his mouth. He picked up his mobile phone and sent a message to Zhou Yu: "I'm going to bed. How about you? Haven't you finished your homework yet?"

There was no movement on Zhou Yu's side. Shi Wangyan looked at the nickname he had noted to Zhou Yu before. Although Zhou Yu was really sweet, he still wanted to change it to another one.

[Dear: If you haven't slept yet, I'll wait for you.]

Shi Wangyan usually worked regularly. He was almost asleep at this point. He got up to make a cup of coffee and turned to the study.

His work is much or less, depending on whether he wants to do it or not.

He put the coffee next to the computer and opened the summary of documents submitted by the previous secretariat.

In the process of looking through the documents, he saw a vacation application lying in his mailbox, which was proposed by life secretary Zhang Xu.

As his life secretary, Zhang Xu is on standby for 20 hours a day and on call. He must work hard.

If it is spent at other times, Shi Wangyan sees his leave application and doesn't read the content, so he agrees. Generally, he also gives some small gifts or something to make him happy on vacation.

But this time, Shi Wangyan thought of Zhou Yu's words and said that Zhang Xu reminded him about running a red light.

Shi Wangyan leaned against the chair, knocked his fingers on the cherry wood table, and clicked on Zhang Xu's application.

Zhang Xu's application is very standardized, which is very similar to his usual style of behavior. Even if he can't do it, he will never make mistakes.

This is one of the basic qualities of being a secretary, and Shi Wangyan appreciates him very much.

But why did Zhang Xu, who would never make mistakes, talk more that day?

Others don't know the importance of Zhou Yu to him. Doesn't Zhang Xu know?

In summary of Zhang Xu's application, he put together the annual leave he didn't take this year with the last vacation he said to him. For more than half a month, he was going to spend the winter in the southern hemisphere.

Shi Wangyan snorted. Is Zhang Xu living a more comfortable life than him?

He hasn't tried to take a break for more than half a month.

Shi Wangyan looked at his application motionless and thought that he would go to Zhou Yu in the future, not to mention 24 hours a day, but at least he would pick him up and from school, and he would definitely not be handed over to others.