Chapter 94

At night, Shi Wangyan made trouble about Zhou Yu's ankle and must take a shower with him. Zhou Yu refused and was carried in by him. The two washed for more than an hour before they came out.

Zhou Yu returned to bed and refused to fool around with him. He must go to bed.

Shi Wangyan didn't plan to continue to do anything else. He slept with him naked and whispered to him in his ear.

Zhou Yu pillowed his shoulder socket and listened to him for a while with his eyes closed. He nodded slowly to calculate his response. Soon he tilted his head and slept over. He didn't know what Shi Wangyan said to him at all.

Halfway through his speech, Shi Wangyan found that Zhou Yu could not move. He looked down at him, touched his warm cheek with his hand, and helplessly bent the corners of his mouth and stuffed him into the quilt.

In fact, they did it once in the bathroom, or in the water. Zhou Yu didn't need much effort, but he was still very tired.

Shi Wangyan knew that he was usually too tired, especially in the past two months. He devoted himself to his studies and was even confused about time. Now he has been resting for two days, and his accumulated fatigue burst out, and it is impossible to sleep unknowingly until the afternoon.

Zhou Yu told him that when Shi Wangyan had never been so confused before, Shi Wangyan was very happy to hear this. He couldn't wait for him to be a little confused and rely on him wholeheartedly.

The next morning, Zhou Yu woke up naturally when he fell asleep again, or was awakened by a mobile phone alarm.

The pillows around me are empty, and Shi Wangyan is gone again. He frowned and turned off the alarm bell. When he got up, he saw Shi Wangyan put the note on the glass of his bedside table, fear that he would not see it.

"I've asked you to have a doctor, or let the professional come and show you, otherwise I'm always worried. Do you remember to have to go to dinner tomorrow? See what the doctor said.

After reading the note, Zhou Yu moved his injured ankle, which was no longer very uncomfortable.

He looked at the time and it was almost eleven o'clock again. I don't know when the doctor will arrive, so he got up quickly and went to the bathroom to wash.

As soon as he got a home uniform, the doorbell downstairs rang, and Zhou Yu quickly went down to open the door.

Zhou Yu doesn't know the doctor who came here this time. He is not a family doctor who has always been specializing in serving Shi Wangyan.

"Please come in and sit down." Zhou Yu gave way and invited them in.

The doctor brought two assistants over. When the doctor came in, he saw that Zhou Yu's activities were not affected. He was a little surprised. He looked up and down at Zhou Yu and said, "Is it your ankle?"

Zhou Yu waited for them all to come in, closed the door and said, "It's me. I accidentally sprained when I went out yesterday. Please go out today."

Speaking of being going to make tea for them, the doctor waved his hand and told him not to be tired. He said, "You sprained your ankle. Don't exercise a lot. Sit down and show you."

After the whole diagnostic process was completed, the doctor looked a little subtle. He wiped his hand with the towel handed over by the assistant and said, "Does it still hurt when I went to bed last night?"

Zhou Yu recalled carefully and shook his head: "No, it was a little uncomfortable at that time, but it didn't hurt particularly."

The middle-aged doctor nodded slowly, looked at the assistant around him, and said cautiously, "It's true that there are some sprains. I walked carelessly with everyone at ordinary times. I sprained my an eye on my ankle. The situation is very mild. Well, I'll give you a bottle of spray. You can use it twice during the day, once at night, and wait for 48 hours. It's not ready yet. I'll tell you what to do."