Chapter 11

After a trip to the community, Zhou Yu's application came down soon. With the application, there is also a family and friend agreement.

Seeing the agreement, Zhou Yu couldn't help smiling.

He tossed around, and that's what he wanted.

When ordinary AO divorces, Omega mostly wants to return to his original family. If his parents are alive, his parents' restrictions on him will be hindered in future social relations.

From some guarantors of credit problems to property distribution.

If he takes out all the money given by the Confucius family, it belongs to Omega's private property.

Individual parents with private property and the eldest brother who provides asylum can be divided into a part.

With the personality of my parents and eldest brother, I got part of it. Why don't you want to get them all?

I'm already lazy, but I'm afraid I don't want to rely on my own hands anymore.

I'm all counting on exchanging him for money.

What can we do to be reasonable with smart people and face the scoundrel?

Just like Kong Sijing, can you find someone to have a fight if you are not happy?

The eldest brother dares not bother Kong Sijing, but if it's him, he can't wait to find a reporter to report and know that he did the whole world.

He sat down, opened the agreement and read it carefully.

The details of the agreement clearly stated that Zang Qian and Zhou Chengming, including the rest of the Zhou family, had no choice but to claim Zhou Yu's alimony in any name. Since then, all Zhou Yu's personal property has nothing to do with them.

Seeing this sentence, Zhou Yu's heart completely let go.

In modern society, you can do anything, and the money in your account must not be fine.

After getting the application, Zhou Yu immediately registered with his mobile phone in the designated hospital.

In this kind of operation, the hospital is afraid of taking responsibility, and it usually requires the signature of the guardian.

After registering, Zhou Yu had to contact his mother Zang Qian. If it weren't for outsiders, Zhou Yu even wanted to call Zhang Weiwei.

The eldest sister-in-law is still at her mother's house. It is Zang Qian's task to pick up and drop off the child these days. She drops off the child in the morning and doesn't come back at noon. She stayed outside all day. It was not until the two children finished school in the afternoon that she took the child home.

In this way, Zang Qian felt very tired and felt that her time had been locked by two children, and it was inconvenient to do nothing.

The two children are still disobedient. Usually, she loves her two grandchildren very much, but when they get along so early or later, no matter how good her temper is, she will become irritable.

Zang Qian refused to go home. Originally, she only hired a housekeeping once, but because her sister-in-law didn't go home, it became a daily request.

Housekeeping is only responsible for cleaning the house. It is not responsible for cooking. It's not cheap to leave when you finish it.

No one cooks at home, and the family doesn't want to stay at home, so they only use it as a hotel for the night.

Zang Qian had her own social circle. When Zhou Yu called, she heard the sound of mahjong. Zhou Yu said about her own affairs, and Zang Qian replied and knew it.