Chapter 35

When Jenny opened the door with the hot food, she found Zhou Yu on the phone. Seeing that the door was opened, Zhou Yu leaned against the pillow, looked sideways at her, smiled at her, and then lowered his eyes and continued to talk on the phone.

"...Sister, how have you been recently?"

The phone over there replied, and Zhou Yu still looked the same. He whispered, "How about you and Tang Shao last time?" Is there any contact?"

Jenny put the bowls and chopsticks on a small table. She powled her hands and tried not to make a sound.

The room was very quiet, and the female voice from the phone was so loud that she could hear it clearly.

"Contact? Zhou Yu, if you want to see my joke, just say it directly. Don't bend around like this! Oh, I forgot. You are rich now. Dad is looking for you somewhere and keeps asking where you live.

Knowing this, Zhou Yu sighed in his heart and asked, "Dad is home?"

"I don't have money. I can't borrow money everywhere. Why don't I go home?" Otherwise, where can he live? A bad old man still takes himself seriously!" Zhou Man sneered and looked down on his father.

Zhou Yu knew that Jenny had already prepared the meal at this time. He shook his head to her quickly. When Jenny saw him talking to his relatives on the phone, the content was quite exciting. Although she was very curious, she was embarrassed to stay still. She smiled at him and pushed the door and went out.

He took his mobile phone and waited for her to leave before saying, "Do you know that Dad borrowed usury outside?"

Zhou Man didn't take Zhou Yu's words as a child's matter, but he suddenly heard this sentence and immediately lost his voice, "What? Usury?"

Zhou Yu said a number, "Well, he borrowed it in the name of Kong Sijing. He hasn't been home. He doesn't know that I'm divorced yet. Now Kong Sijing will never bear the loan. How do you plan to repay it?"

"We still?" Zhou Long said in disbelief, "Dad said you were rich!" You are his son. Do you want us to do it? Who are you bluffing!"

Zhou Yu smiled and replied, "Why did I pay back for my father?" Sister, I have married and my household registration has moved out. In a legal sense, it is no longer a member of the Zhou family. Besides, you were also present when the eldest brother wanted to blackmail Kong Sijing while I was divorced. At that time, the investigators in the community knew about this. After the formal divorce procedure, they had promised my personal property in black and white, and my family could not misappropriate a point.

Hearing this, Zhou Man was completely unexpected and people were already stunned. She never thought that Zhou Yu would not pay them back.

"But how can we afford to pay usury? Where can we raise such a large amount of money? Zhou Man said, "That's our own father!"

Zhou Yu couldn't help sneeling and said, "So what? When did he have an accident, didn't you let me solve it?" He is my father. That's right, but aren't you? In addition to me, he still has three of your children. Don't you plan to do it once?"

Zhou Man's brain suddenly shorted the circuit. Zhou Yu put on this truth. Are you really going to let go? How can this work!

She was tangled: "Do you think usury will manage so many legal provisions? Dad gave birth to you and raised you. Your surname is Zhou, and you will be responsible for him all your life! At that time, people will come to ask for money, and we just ask them to come to you! Go and tell them these laws!"

"Why did Dad have no money and asked him to sell the house? There are always tens of millions, right? How can usury take over this house? Sister, I was worried about you, so I called to ask about you. The second brother is a man. No matter how old he is, as long as he has money in his hand, he will always marry a wife. But what about you? You won't even have a place to live in the future. When you get married, are you going to be picked up by a wedding car from the rental house? Those rich families want to have a strong face. How can they marry such a female Beta?