Chapter 36

After Shi Wangyan sent a string of ellipsis, he then said, "Who will take care of you in the next two days?]

Zhou Yu said, "No, there is an aunt to cook."

Shi Wangyan was completely speechless. Why was there such a stubborn person who didn't cherish his body?

He exhaled a breath and said, "You know what? When I went to your house, your door was unlocked.

Zhou Yu just knew about this, and he was shocked and intuitive.

[Impossible, I clearly remember that I closed the door...]

After the news came out, his fingers paused and his morning memory began to recover. When he rushed home to take the door, it seemed that he really didn't hear the electronic sound of the prompt after the door closed.

At that time, his body had reached its limit. When he was holding home, he had removed all his defenses. His attention had decreased, and he did not have the energy to pay attention to the sound of the prompts at all.

Who would have thought that there was almost so much strength that the door was not completely closed!

Zhou Yu's expression was afraid and a little difficult to say: Shi Wangyan was true.

And everyone can think of the consequences of an unmarked Omega staying at home without closing the door.

If Shi Wangyan hadn't arrived in time, then...

He wanted to say something to refute this fact, but his throat seemed to be blocked by something, making him unable to make a sound.

He saved me.

However, he didn't want to be associated the most, and Alpha, who couldn't avoid it, saved him!

Shi Wangyan didn't know the complex changes in his mind in a short time, and only replied in the typing box: [How can it be possible? Otherwise, how can I go in and find you?]

Zhou Yu couldn't help but feel a little hot when he thought of his bad attitude towards Shi Wangyan after waking up.

It makes Zhou Yu feel more uncomfortable than being ridiculed.

He stared at the bubble box and was slightly distracted. He couldn't notice Shi Wangyan's intention behind the word typing. He replied with a dull, "Thank you. I'm serious this time. Thank you."

As for Shi Wangyan's desire for him to recall their physical contact and intimate behavior in the morning, Zhou Yu didn't understand whether he was too bad about Shi Wangyan. In fact, this person did not do too much to him.

Not only did he not go too far, but he also unconsciously suffered a lot of favors.

Zhou Yu was stunned for a moment and watched Shi Wangyan's English name.

Over there, Shi Wangyan doesn't need his gratitude, and he doesn't lack the gratitude of others. I just felt that Zhou Yu was really unpleasant, and he was so smart that he always didn't accept his hint.

Unexpected to embarrass Zhou Yu again, he smiled and said, "I owe me a meal. This time it's two meals."

Is it just a meal to repay such a big favor?

Zhou Yu felt that Shi Wangyan really underestimated him, or did he say that in Shi Wangyan's eyes, he was the kind of person who likes to take advantage of others?

Shi Wangyan hasn't given him the money so far. Did he mention it?

Zhou Yu was slandered in his heart, but he still said appropriately, "It's not thank you for inviting you to dinner, this doesn't count."

[Oh?] Shi Wangyan replied with interest: [Can I expect anything else?]

Zhou Yu nodded and looked over.

[I'm not that stingy.]

Shi Wangyan laughed and said, "Okay, I'm looking forward to it."

Probably worried about Zhou Yu's health, he said, "I won't bother you. Have a good rest."

Zhou met back a "um-huh".

Looking at the time, it was not time for the teacher to rest at this point, so I called and talked to the teacher for a while. Xia Yun cared about the student very much, asked him a lot of questions, and then told him to take good care of himself before she came back. She would arrange the course.

At the beginning of the meeting, Mr. Xia was so strict and unkind. Now Mr. Xia is completely a kind elder. Zhou Yu hung up the phone with a smile.

Of course, he cares more about his health than others. After drinking the drinks Jenny made, he turned off his mobile phone and fell asleep.

However, the estrus was really hot, and Zhou Yu woke up from his sleep in the middle of the night.

Late-night people's mood is the most vulnerable. The smell of Alpha that once accompanied him left him, Zhou Yu's body slightly erupted fever, and adrenaline rose, which made him hot and dizzy. His first reaction was to inject inhibitors, but Jenny told him that his Omega hormone was abnormal, relying on Only when the infusion stabilizes, and overdose injection of inhibitors may be counterproductive.

And the doctor told him that he had better inject only one tube before the estrus period, and never die, and inject two tubes at a time. If the effect is not enough, it can be combined with drugs, and intravenous injection cannot be carried out directly.

At the same time, although Jenny said it vaguely, Zhou Yu understood it. After seeing him, the doctor's first opening is to ask him to find a stable Alpha instead of relying on drugs.

How can it be so easy? Zhou Yu smiled bitterly. He didn't have Alpha before, but he also used inhibitors? Doctors also think that every Alpha is a qualified partner.

In a daze, Zhou Yu woke up for a while and waited until the morning before he slept in sweat. After three days of this difficult life, Zhou Yu completely set out and was able to drag his legs out of the room.

In the past few days, Zhou Yu's phone call was almost blown up. His father finally got his number and kept calling him. After he couldn't get through, he seemed to be cruel and sold his number to those usurers.

Now usury keeps pace with the times, and there are also debt collection companies, so Zhou Yu can receive harassing calls as long as his mobile phone is turned on.

Zhou Yu is very annoying. He is just right now and has to deal with these old things.

These debt collection companies use virtual numbers. If you blackmail one, they can make 17 or eight to continue to fight. They did this so that Zhou Yu's mobile phone could be on the phone until he ran out of power.

When Zhou Yu rented a house, he took the formal channel. The more formal the general channel is, the more thorough his privacy is leaked. Otherwise, now that people finish buying a house, how can they always receive an inexplicable loan phone number or decoration phone number as soon as they receive the house?

Zhou Yu frowned. The sooner the matter will be dealt with. Maybe there will be a blocker in front of his house tomorrow.

The security of this community is very good, but it can't be guarded against these debt recovery methods. Zhou Yu sat on the sofa, frowned deeply, and his heart was very irritable.

Once again, his mobile phone shook. He looked at the strange number and picked it up.

Before waiting for the opposite side to speak, Zhou Yu said, "I know why you called me. Transfer the call to your manager. I have something to say to him."

The people over there were obviously stunned for a moment, but they did not do it immediately and said, "Mr. Zhou, your father Zhou..."

"I know why. Don't you want to ask me for money? Give the phone number to your manager, I'll tell him. Otherwise, if I hang up this phone call, I will cancel the number and call the police to see who you are asking for money.

The author said:

I have been fed a lot of starfish. Thank you, kiss them one by one! This is a update!