Chapter 59

What do you need to bring to climb the mountain? Fortunately, Qianrui's previous news bombardment, and Zhou Yu quickly packed up a backpack and went out.

When Qianrui went with Zhou Yu together, she was the happiest. She sent several cute memes to kiss you. Before Zhou Yu was ready, he was dragged into a WeChat group of only three people.

The group owner is Qianrui. She is only 15 or sixteen years old. She is a lively Internet addicted girl, which is much more fashionable than Zhou Yu and Shi Wangyan using software. After pulling Zhou Yu into the group, Zhou Yu saw that the group name was changed to "Why is my cousin like that?"

Then Zhou Yu saw that the WeChat names of the three of them had been changed.

Team leader: Qianrui?

Zhou Yu couldn't help smiling when he saw Shi Wangyan's group business card, and the tool leader went online.

Rui Rui: My cousin, you are our leader today [Cusin's eyebrowed and found that things were not simple.jpg]

Team leader:......

Qianrui actually used Shi Wangyan to capture the photo and diy an emoji herself. Zhou Yu looked at the photo passed by P and laughed and couldn't help saving this emoji.

Rui Rui: Zhou Yu, we'll pick you up at your door later. You can be ready to go downstairs.

Fish: Well, I'll come down right now.

Zhou Yu looked at his nickname and thought it was okay, but Qianrui was still merciful.

After getting downstairs, I saw Shi Wangyan's car coming after a while. The car that Shi Wang said this time is very low-key and inconspicuous. It is a black SUV for family use.

The car stopped in front of him, and the back seat door was opened. Qianrui drilled out of her head and waved him to get in the car.

Zhou Yu sat in and saw Shi Wangyan sitting in the co-pilot, which was really not his car. He glanced at the driver and didn't show his face. He was Zhang Xu, the secretary he had met before.

When Zhang Xu saw Zhou Yu looking at him, he smiled kindly at him.

Zhou Yu replied with a smile, and Shi Wangyan turned around. He looked at the two people sitting in the back row and said, "Since I am the leader today, you have to listen to me, okay?"

Qianrui liked the identity she arranged for her cousin very much. She nodded with a smile, leaned against Zhou Yu and said, "Okay, listen to the leader's arrangement!"

Shi Wangyan nodded in the play and went to see Zhou Yu again. There was a sporadic smile flashing in his black eyes, and obviously Zhou Yu also needed to express his position.

Zhou Yu was very speechless, but since he went out to play today and was not easy to disappoint everyone's fun, he nodded cooperatively and said, "Listen to your arrangement."

After saying that, he ignored the front seat and lowered his head to talk to Qianrui.

Mount h is a 40-minute drive from the city. When they arrived, the sun was setting, and Shi Wangyan was not so humane. He really dragged his niece to bask in the sun, so he asked Zhang Xu to rent a landscape car.

They got out of the car. Shi Wangyan took out three baseball caps and sunglasses from the trunk, gave himself a pair, and gave it to Qianrui and Zhou Yu alone.

"It's all done. If you want to take a bottle of water, you can buy it nearby when you finish drinking it. If you can't stand the heat, don't hold on. Tell me right away, okay?"